• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Katana?

It's a warp-speed driver made for open-field distance. What do you want to know?

Understable. I enjoy my blizzard katana but only use it when I'm sore. My GL Havoc took my katanas place awhile back. More hss and "longer" for me.

They are pretty nose angle sensitive, but if you have the snap to throw it with the right release angle, they are some of the farthest flying discs out there.

Good for low-wind (or tail wind) conditions. As the description states, it is for the finesse thrower, however, when thrown well they achieve excellent distance. I don't throw them anymore because 1) don't like big rims 2) don't like warp-speed drivers 3) found them rather touchy.

Got two for sale in my for-sale thread. http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84004

They are for one thing, MAX D! I do not use it for tailwind drives though, mine just drops. I throw it hard into the wind with a lot of hyzer and watch it flip and ride the wind 400'+. It does an amazing job turning over and coming back. I throw a 172g star that I've had for a while. Get one, learn it, and see how little you have to lay up.

You wanna Katana! Awesome distance for small arms. Big guns need not apply.

Latest posts