• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kid's first time

solomon.trenton

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
My son (two years) and daughter's first trip to a DG course. On Father's Day no less.

Attachments

• P6201523.jpg
    P6201523.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 26
  • P6201527.jpg
    P6201527.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 24
  • P6201528.jpg
    P6201528.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 19
I went out with my oldest kids yesterday too. It was my 7 year-old's 2nd time out and my 5 year-old's 1st time. They really had a good time walking and exploring in the wooded areas of the course. It was early and the course was nice & quiet so we could take our time. Mackenzie has a decent BH shot and Kylen has a crazy sidearm shot. We made it through 14 holes and had a blast! Made for a nice Father's Day.
:thmbup:

Took my 12 and 5 yr. old boys on father's day and had a blast. We started playing in May and my 5 yr. old wants to play everyday. He can fh his 150 star valk. about 150 ft. Wish i would have started that young.

Nice I like my buddy brought his little one when numerous times before she was one. She loved to chew on the plasitc and her nickname is the shark so he is money with that disc.

Latest posts