• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat 64 10 questions w Tomas

L64L: Can you share any news on any future products/discs/bags etc...???
TE -Next up on the disc agenda is a new putter and more fairway drivers. We have a big gap in the line-up in the rim width 1.6-2.2cm,
that is something we must close. I´ve had a new bag on the drawing board for over a year now and hopefully will it be ready next spring.

They definitely need a mid size bag. The smallest one is too small and the pro bag is too big for my liking. I would really like to get a lat64 bag since I am such a fan of their plastic.

Hey buddy, you just played Delaveaga. If that is a nice course to look at then I want to see what you are playing on. Sorry I just had to get that out.

To be fair bro - Worlds was in the middle of dry season - the courses weren't that pretty...especially CSUMB that place is an eyesore. Good course though...

Have him come back in the spring for more picturesque NorCal dg :)

To be fair bro - Worlds was in the middle of dry season - the courses weren't that pretty...especially CSUMB that place is an eyesore.

What, someone didn't like the looks of this course? Hard to believe.

Attachments

• worlds.jpg
    worlds.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 46
I'm interested in anything Lat. 64 does since I'm in love with the Pain and Fuse. Latty FW drivers sounds very intriguing. Drivers are the last Innova stronghold on my bag. It would be strange to knock them out.

I'm interested in anything Lat. 64 does since I'm in love with the Pain and Fuse. Latty FW drivers sounds very intriguing. Drivers are the last Innova stronghold on my bag. It would be strange to knock them out.

Ditto ^

*sigh* If I try that Swan, I'd probably end up liking it. Then I'd have to get rid of my 40ish Wizards...atleast 10 of which used to belong to Sloppydisc over there...

*sigh* If I try that Swan, I'd probably end up liking it. Then I'd have to get rid of my 40ish Wizards...atleast 10 of which used to belong to Sloppydisc over there...
Swan isn't nearly as stable as a Wizard, so you should be OK on that.

Latest posts