• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64 Backpack ?

rockednrolled

A friend asked me if I had heard anything about Latitude 64 releasing a backpack style golf bag, but I have no knowledge of the matter. He said he heard rumors at a recent tourney, but I have not been able to find anything. Do any of you folks here have anything to offer on this ? Thanks

Paging SteezeOG...SteezeOG to the bags forum...

hey that worked. I was frying up some chicken gizzards. :thmbup:

I've heard they will be released sometime next month. I've heard it's the greatest bag ever designed but that's what they always say. It should be pretty sweet though they have taken their time with it and know what their customers want out of it.

hey that worked. I was frying up some chicken gizzards. :thmbup:

I've heard they will be released sometime next month. I've heard it's the greatest bag ever designed but that's what they always say. It should be pretty sweet though they have taken their time with it and know what their customers want out of it.

Thanks !

For an additional $1000 your new backpack will be delivered to your residence by a uniformed member of the Swedish Bikini Team. With a further $100, she will already be drunk.

OR

For an additional $1000 your new backpack will be delivered to your residence by David Felberg. With a further $100, Mr. Feldberg will not be drunk.

For an additional $1000 your new backpack will be delivered to your residence by a uniformed member of the Swedish Bikini Team. With a further $100, she will already be drunk.

OR

For an additional $1000 your new backpack will be delivered to your residence by David Felberg. With a further $100, Mr. Feldberg will not be drunk.

Win/win for all the dudes that buy one.

Lose/Lose for all the dudettes that buy one.

:p

I have been holding out on my backpack bag purchase until these come out.

If it looks as good as their regular bag, I'll be half way to wanting one! :D

My impression was it was going to be at least as much as a Ranger bag but not likely more than a Grip. Somewhere in between.

It really doesn't seem like there is a huge market for bags between around 75-150. Most people are either content with a bag under 70, and the people who are willing to shell out 125-150, are usually willing to pay the extra 25-50 for a bag that will last longer.

It really doesn't seem like there is a huge market for bags between around 75-150. Most people are either content with a bag under 70, and the people who are willing to shell out 125-150, are usually willing to pay the extra 25-50 for a bag that will last longer.

You're probably right, but we'll never know until someone releases something in that range.

I'd love to see a bag have great storage capacity but a smaller disc area so it wasn't so wide. The Ergo 2 and Simian are the closest things to that right now, but they still have a hefty price tag.

I am a big fan of Latitude 64...Westside is okay... dynamic discs... meh.

Hopefully if Lat64 DOES put out a backpack bag they go with high quality, rugged materials. No reason to tarnish their name with a cheap, knock off looking bag i.e. the catalyst.

I own two A-series grip nags, but if the price point is good, and the quality of the bag is good, as well as the aesthetics, I'm in.

You're probably right, but we'll never know until someone releases something in that range.

I'd love to see a bag have great storage capacity but a smaller disc area so it wasn't so wide. The Ergo 2 and Simian are the closest things to that right now, but they still have a hefty price tag.

I'll still try to push your small backpack when I get the chance to DD. I think there will be a total of 3 bags they release this year. The small starter bag that may replace the sniper. The soldier bag that many are waiting on including myself and then there is another one that I haven't heard much about or seen the proto but it might possibly have a cooler included in the design. :D

I'll still try to push your small backpack when I get the chance to DD. I think there will be a total of 3 bags they release this year. The small starter bag that may replace the sniper. The soldier bag that many are waiting on including myself and then there is another one that I haven't heard much about or seen the proto but it might possibly have a cooler included in the design. :D

Since you're the mouthpiece, here are my requests. :D

- 12-disc capacity main compartment
- 2-putter pocket
- 2 water bottle holders (a big drawback to the Ranger, IMO)
- Enough storage space for a light jacket or hoodie, plus towels, etc.
- A valuables pocket that gives you a slot for keys/wallet/phone
- Colors that don't hurt my eyes.

Basically, give me a narrower early Ranger with a second water bottle holder and I'd be all over it. It could be about 14" wide and have a slim footprint. I know you can get a divider or whatever for the main in the larger bags, but I want my bag to not need modifications if I am spending more than $100 on it. That's just me, though. :)

Last edited:
- 15-disc capacity main compartment
- 2-putter pocket
- 2 water bottle holders (And Hydration bladder compartment, A big plus!)
- Enough storage space for a light jacket or hoodie, plus towels, etc.
- A valuables pocket that gives you a slot for keys/wallet/phone
- Colors that don't hurt my eyes. The DD bags are too obnoxiously bright and sporadic.

From a Northwest perspective:

- 14-disc capacity main compartment
- 2-putter pocket
- 2 water bottle holders
- integrated rain fly
- Enough storage space for a hoodie, rain shell, rain pants, dry socks, (say) 4 towels, snacks, etc.
- One storage area for wet gear (towels, socks)
- Ergonomically designed and well-padded straps
- Water proof & sturdy bottom

Just saw this on facebook. Looks pretty good.

jiji95.jpg

Last edited: