• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64 Backpack ?

yeah, we see it. Let's keep the advertising to the sale thread.

yeah, we see it. Let's keep the advertising to the sale thread.

Sorry, was just letting people know it was there. Simply trying to help someone out if they were looking. Made a point to not post particulars, pics, or prices in this forum. I will gladly remove the post if it troublesome to others. Thanks

Stool holder

Can the umbrella holder be used to hold a stool? My thought was a leg of the stool could go in the pocket and the stool could be pressed hard against the side of the bag to be able to use the upper strap. The stool obviously wouldn't fit through the umbrella passage behind the upper pocket. If the upper strap can't be used, perhaps an after market strap could be run through the umbrella passage.

Possibly, but I don't think it would be that great. You could maybe rig something up by looping a strap through the existing strap. You'd have to try to be sure, I own the bag but don't roll with a stool.

Can the umbrella holder be used to hold a stool? My thought was a leg of the stool could go in the pocket and the stool could be pressed hard against the side of the bag to be able to use the upper strap. The stool obviously wouldn't fit through the umbrella passage behind the upper pocket. If the upper strap can't be used, perhaps an after market strap could be run through the umbrella passage.

I tried a set-up like this with my bag. Looped the stool's strap through the upper umbrella passage and put the stool leg the strap attached to in the lower umbrella holder. Was able to set the bag down and have the stool standing ready to sit on without having to mess around with it. Convenient, but it made the bag a bit more cumbersome to carry. I only made it through one tournament before I abandoned the idea.

You can kinda see it in the left hand corner of this video.

Does anybody know what kind of warranty this bag might come with??

Email or just call DD. They can tell you for sure.

I would imagine that a bag of that quality/price would have some sort of warranty action. I think the minimum would be some coverage against mfg. defects for some period of time.

Thanks guys. The reason why I ask is I was thinking about selling or trading my golf mahal to get one of these but I don't know if I can justify giving up a bag that has a lifetime warranty for one that doesn't

I'm not sure if it has one, but I bought one anyways- and it is definitely well built. I am usually pretty rough on gear, and being a former marine, am used to pretty rugged stuff. Not warranty related, but I did add some paracord pulls to the shoulder strap cinch lines- once they let all the way out it is slightly inconvenient to pull them back out again.

My wife bought me one for Valentine's Day (early) and I think I'm going to love it, it seems really well built.

Attachments

• 10959372_10152679863222776_6033297786077767901_n.jpg
    10959372_10152679863222776_6033297786077767901_n.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 143
My wife bought me one for Valentine's Day (early) and I think I'm going to love it, it seems really well built.

Mine did the same, got the same color too, I'm an orange fanatic. :thmbup:

Should be here in a few days, can't wait. Love my DD Soldier Bag, but I've been wanting a backpack bag, and had a $75 eBay gift certificate to use.

Got mine in today, absolutely love the feel of it. Can't wait to try it out on the course tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• 10403323_1011559928871382_243406348610341198_n.jpg
    10403323_1011559928871382_243406348610341198_n.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 143
Just sold my Ergo2 and ordered a luxury E2 looking forward to the extra storage!

After playing 3 rounds + field work yesterday, I gotta say I love my Lat 64 Luxury bag. It's crazy comfortable, and I'm still getting used to all the storage. I started with a hoodie yesterday but warmed up half way through the round, it was nice being able to stuff it in the top with ease, with tons of room still to spare.

I did stop using the mini pocket since I usually keep my mini in my pants pocket, I instead started putting my phone there so it was easy to take out and add notes/keep score on.