• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Fury

The Amp knocked off the River, the Tangent knocked off the Fuse.. Lat 64 is no longer in my bag.. I feel bad, is this disc good enough to make the bag.. I wonder.. We shall see.

I'm always down for some new Lat, but I'd love for them to come out with a Hornet/Drone like mid.

Sounds like whatever else they are working on is overstable!

I realized today playing the "make an all Westside - Lat 64 bag" game, that while they have under stable fairway driver slot nailed down with the River, and Westside with the Underworld, an under-stable distance driver that's not warp speed was a hole in the lineup. This will be an instant add for me.

I realized today playing the "make an all Westside - Lat 64 bag" game, that while they have under stable fairway driver slot nailed down with the River, and Westside with the Underworld, an under-stable distance driver that's not warp speed was a hole in the lineup. This will be an instant add for me.

What disc do you classify as a long range understable distance driver, but not warp speed?

GL Saint, Vision, Diamond. In order of closest to stable to understable. All Speed 8/9

What disc do you classify as a long range understable distance driver, but not warp speed?

Well, I heard the Bolt was understable - not sure if that's true. That would be warp speed.

Something around speed 9 or 10, like an understable Saint.

Although I have yet to meet someone who has thrown a GL Saint or an Air Saint and said it was still too stable for them. Things might fly differently in Sweden, I guess.

Well, I heard the Bolt was understable - not sure if that's true. That would be warp speed.

Something around speed 9 or 10, like an understable Saint.

Yeah, the Bolt can be understable, still trying to figure it out myself. I don't get all the turn I want when I want it to turn, but much headwind at all and it's a roller.

My Air Bolt is like that. No wind and the flight is like a 0,1...into a head wind and its -3, 1. Great hyzer flipper into the wind, though.

The Fury sounds like it will be a winner for me.:clap: Nice pair mate for the Saint. Now the question for me is how will it compare to my RGL Diamond. That sucker has a -3/4, 1 flight for me which is nice when you want that flight. My max Opto Diamond is more of a -1, 2 flight and laughs at most winds.

My Air Bolt is like that. No wind and the flight is like a 0,1...into a head wind and its -3, 1. Great hyzer flipper into the wind, though.

The Fury sounds like it will be a winner for me.:clap: Nice pair mate for the Saint. Now the question for me is how will it compare to my RGL Diamond. That sucker has a -3/4, 1 flight for me which is nice when you want that flight. My max Opto Diamond is more of a -1, 2 flight and laughs at most winds.

Diamond is intended to be a fairway driver.

Fury and Diamond could complement one another, depending on the specs.

Although I have yet to meet someone who has thrown a GL Saint or an Air Saint and said it was still too stable for them. Things might fly differently in Sweden, I guess.

I certainly couldn't use the Saint in the understable slot, unless flight like a longer Eagle is considered understable now.

This could be a really cool disc, but then again, I didn't like the Underworld. I love my Patriots, and I don't really see a need for anything more understable than that. Annys? Easy. Hyzerflips? A breeze.

But if this is the same speed and glide as a Saint, it would be in that tweener spot between high speed distance driver and Fairway driver, then it could be useful. Hell, Ill definetly try one, but I don't see it making the bag.

Latest posts