• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Fury

I got a black GL fury today, it's pretty sweet.

I would definitely say this disc flies a lot like a Valkyrie. At least, the beat in Champion one I was throwing it against.

I'm gonna try an Opto one before I really pass my decision, but I think it's definitely going to end up making the bag.

Finally got a round in with my 170 gl Fury. It has replaced my vision for the flippy roller/turnover shot. Easily the least stable disc in my bag. Pairs very nicely with my Saints for Straight Shots and Escapes for a little more left finish. Love this disc. First throw was a huge anhyzer that never came out and parked a guarded pin. Second throw was a backhand sky roller that got in the circle on a 400 ft hole that I very rarely birdie.

RgKTsJBh.jpg

Black GL Fury goodness

Threw mine today next to my gl saint. My gl saint was some more turn to it then my opto. The fury turned just like my gl with much less fade at the end. It tried to fade out a few times but floated to the ground before it could.

For those that have thrown both, what would you prefer for your long turn over drivers...the fury, or the avenger ss...

For those that have thrown both, what would you prefer for your long turn over drivers...the fury, or the avenger ss...

They are very similar, I've only thrown the fury about 5 times but loved every throw. On the other hand the Avenger SS was my first ace and longest roller ever, birdied a par 4 with a 500 ft roller upshot haha.

I'd have to say Fury over the Avenger ss just because I prefer the plastic type and towards the end of my discraft throwing I found it hard to find consistent Avengers with the glide and understability I liked.

Yeah I find it hard to get excited about a less overstable Saint. The Saints I have are pretty easy to turn over already. I need a MORE overstable Saint if you ever want to compete with my Firebird (or Predator).

Yeah I find it hard to get excited about a less overstable Saint. The Saints I have are pretty easy to turn over already. I need a MORE overstable Saint if you ever want to compete with my Firebird (or Predator).

Spot on. The Stag wasn't the windfighting Saint I was hoping for. C'mon Latitude, give us the perfect windfighting beefy fairway already :)

Spot on. The Stag wasn't the windfighting Saint I was hoping for. C'mon Latitude, give us the perfect windfighting beefy fairway already :)

I believe they're suppose to release an overstable fairway driver very soon. Soon as in, this summer.

So this is starting to sound like a heavier, faster diamond?

As a Diamond thrower, this is my experience after a few rounds. My 165g GL Fury flies similar lines to my (mutant) 163g OPTO Diamond, albeit with a longer, shallower, more forward fade...

Have an Underworld and Saint on the way to help further figure the Fury!

My 160g Opto Diamond is a lot like my Tournament Underworld.

I have to hyzer them both or they go crazy right.

My fury, I can release flat.

I'm telling you guys, closest comparison is a beat in (7/10] Valkyrie

i had to get a replacement opto saint so i went ahead and ordered a 169 opto fury also
i was going to wait until the dust settled but then i see M.St. dropped the price
so one is on the way
we will see