• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Fury

I threw my buddies Fury once today...didn't seem any more high speed understable than my Saints, but had waaaaayyy less fade. My buddy throws with just a little less power than me and was getting just dead straight ahoys with it. Like, no fade. It was like he was throwing a Lib 250-300 feet. Pretty cool.

Id like to give it more throws to see...one throw is a pretty poor sampling of a new disc. I will say it feels very Saint-ish in the hand, however. Its a 171g first run, Pink GL, foe the record.

Threw my Red 167g OPTO and Yellow 165g GL for 30 minutes. For me, it is a sweet and easy upgrade from the Diamond (my primary driver) to a "non-beginner" disc. Very straight, flat, low fade flier.

Interested to hear some more Saint comparisons. Even with my 250 ft. of power, I could turn over the GL on a good rip and the OPTO would "slide" a little in a playful headwind...

Last edited:
Saint without fade would be my beat in saint. I'll take two. Gonna have to open up trades for these. Proto star roc3 mint max weight clear ice pink for two of these bad boys. Who's taking it?

To those who have thrown these, do they fly like a longer Cyclone or Eagle? I like my Saint but it's just a little too high speed stable for my throwing style. A longer Cyclone with the glide of a Saint would be mint.

If this is in fact a less fade saint, then it is the disc I'm looking for and that makes me happy. I use two rivers, but I use them for powered down drives. I have been looking for a compliment to the striker I have, which has a slight turn and a decent fade.

To those who have thrown these, do they fly like a longer Cyclone or Eagle? I like my Saint but it's just a little too high speed stable for my throwing style. A longer Cyclone with the glide of a Saint would be mint.

You might try a vision
Same as a saint - almost
Little less HSS and about the same Fade.
basically a Saint for noodle arms.

You might try a vision
Same as a saint - almost
Little less HSS and about the same Fade.
basically a Saint for noodle arms.

Thanks! I'll try that! How do the max weight Opto Visions fly? Stable enough to take the place of the less stable versions of the Saints?

With my noodely arm, a 165g GL Fury flies a similar line to an 163g X Cyclone. Straight off of a shallow hyzer-flip with lots more glide, leading to a longer and shallower fade... ;)

With my noodely arm, a 165g GL Fury flies a similar line to an 163g X Cyclone. Straight off of a shallow hyzer-flip with lots more glide, leading to a longer and shallower fade... ;)

Well this sounds promising. So then I may be able to get a light gl Fury for the x Cyclone like flight and a heavy Opto Fury for a heavy ESP Cyclone flight? Could be my dream driver... Anyone thrown a heavy Opto Fury yet?

Well this sounds promising. So then I may be able to get a light gl Fury for the x Cyclone like flight and a heavy Opto Fury for a heavy ESP Cyclone flight? Could be my dream driver... Anyone thrown a heavy Opto Fury yet?

one of the reviewers on infinite discs has a 173g opto fury and loves it.

Thanks! I'll try that! How do the max weight Opto Visions fly? Stable enough to take the place of the less stable versions of the Saints?
my Opto vision is very close to my GL saint only a touch less HSS and a touch less Fade
very close-just more noodle arm friendly
partly because the vision is one speed slower 8 vs. 9
Which is closer to a champ Valkyrie? Fury or Vision?
I would say vision = valk (slower than valk though)

Last edited:

Not to derail the thread, but I threw Cyclones for a while, and my lighter Tournament Stag is exactly this: the line of a Cyclone, but better, easier distance due to the awesome glide.

Just ordered a 167 GL. Hope it can become my understable/turnover driver. If it works out I'll be looking for some Optos for that tick of stability.

Just ordered a 167 GL. Hope it can become my understable/turnover driver. If it works out I'll be looking for some Optos for that tick of stability.

Have you thrown a VIP Underworld? I only have a few throws in with mine and have a Fury on the way. The VIP Underworld seems to have nice smooth turn to it, without much fade.

Have you thrown a VIP Underworld? I only have a few throws in with mine and have a Fury on the way. The VIP Underworld seems to have nice smooth turn to it, without much fade.

I can't say enough good things about the Underworld: awesome, versatile turnover driver, and the VIP handles the wind surprisingly well.

No I haven't thrown the Underworld. Haven't thrown anything Westside I don't believe. Maybe I'll check it out sometime...

Latest posts