• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Misprints Pack

Got a notification this morning that my package is already on it's way! These guys are fast. Placed my order Sunday night.

I requested Giants and Warships, and mentioned I would try anything DD. Oh and I was also curious to try a Fuse and Core. I'll report back with what I get! Looks like it should be here no later than Wednesday.

saw this on fb and wanted to bite but lack the disposable income :/
5$ for shipping is a great deal!

Called dynamic and ordered some misprints. 5 firm judges and 10 drivers with an underworld and Stag being among them. Jackpot
:thmbup:

That is a jackpot. They have to wait until the 1st to mail it?

Yeah, I called the other day and he told me the new Westside discs weren't eligible for the misprint pack until after the 1st, and he couldn't guarantee they would be offering the pack after that date?

Holy motherload...DD hooked me up. They met every request I made (All 11 or slower, but specifically requested a Sword. Also requested a Swan, Judge, and Mercy).

Here is my score:
176 TP Warship (Finnish)
173 VIP Northman (Finnish)
175 BT Swan (Finnish)
175 VIP Sword
176 First Run Lucid Trespass
174 Lucid Escape
176 Classic Soft Judge
179 Opto Core
173 Strawberry Mercy (oh, it smells so good)

And the belle of the ball
168 GL River....this pic doesn't even do it justice
8514726022_9ec6a773f4_h.jpg

8514725270_3b53ba75e6_b.jpg

I like the looks of that more than a mystery box. Well done.

Okay, I caved. Like I need more discs, but I am curious to try the Westside and DD stuff. And I already love the Lat64 discs, so that's just a bonus.

I got mine today as well
Lucid Fugitive
VIP air King (Finnish)
Zero Spike
174 Lucid Escape
168 First Run Trespass
174 Classic Soft Judge
171 Opto Bolt
175 VIP Sword
173 soft Swan (Finnish)
170 Gold Saint

This was awesome, I'm extremely happy with what I got. If you got 80 bucks burning a hole in your pocket, go for it.

I got mine today as well
Lucid Fugitive
VIP air King (Finnish)
Zero Spike
174 Lucid Escape
168 First Run Trespass
174 Classic Soft Judge
171 Opto Bolt
175 VIP Sword
173 soft Swan (Finnish)
170 Gold Saint

This was awesome, I'm extremely happy with what I got. If you got 80 bucks burning a hole in your pocket, go for it.

Pics please.

Really happy with my haul. A good portion of discs have some type of flake or something in the plastic themselves, and I believe all of them have something wrong with the stamp. Nothing that should affect flight, so it's a great deal for someone that's looking to try a lot of molds they don't want to spend retail $ on. Super fast, cheap shipping too!

Here's my haul:

Westide:
VIP Sword
VIP Warship
VIP Northman

Lat:
GL Saint
Opto River
Opto Core

DD:
Classic Soft Judge
Lucid Trespass
Lucid Fugitive
Lucid Escape

Those two swords are the same disc. It's cool as hell. I have never seen a disc with such a rich color in the rim go translucent towards the edge.

Attachments

• IMG_0752.jpg
    IMG_0752.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_0750.jpg
    IMG_0750.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0751.jpg
    IMG_0751.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 167
Honestly I'm thinking about ordering another one Friday in hopes to get some factory 2nd new westside. It really is a great deal.

please report on how these FLY... Good deal! are they just stamp issues or molds too thats the big question!

just ordered mine. haven't thrown any westside, but i love lat 64, looking forward to whatever i get. wonder how long it'll take to make it to the east coast?