• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Misprints Pack

Must fight the temptation. I need to improve my game more than I need to buy more plastic.

Picked mine up today as well.

167g Blue Lucid Trespass
???g Orange Lucid Escape
179g Greenish/Yellow Lucid Fugitive
173g Orange Classic Soft Judge
173g White Opto Bolt
170g Orange Opto River
174g Blue EZE Pure Stamp is odd
???g Red Vip Air King (Finnish)
172g Green Vip Northman (Finnish)
174g White EZE Swan (Finnish)

I've never seen a company sell factory seconds that won't fly right. It's always cosmetic. Discs that come out of the mold wrong get churned up for the recycled plastic lines.

I have had some funky innova 2nds... nothing crazy but for sure were not production runs from less glide/more OS to odd bulges or shapes. For sure though nothing crazy off as it is still the same mold.

Pics please.
imag0087lv.jpg
imag0090iy.jpg

imag0091rv.jpg

The Spike may look a little dirty, that's my fault. It spent about a hour today becoming one of my favorite discs.

Wow, those multiple stamp discs actually look kinda good. 10 discs for $85 bucks including shipping? Do I have this right?

i wished i hadnt spent the last 3 months buying these disc. This was a great way to go, except i have a good portion in my bag already. Maybe i can find someone to split one lol

i wished i hadnt spent the last 3 months buying these disc. This was a great way to go, except i have a good portion in my bag already. Maybe i can find someone to split one lol
This is what I'm possibly doing. I only really wanted about 5 anyway, just to try some DD molds and get some bonus discs.

This is what I'm possibly doing. I only really wanted about 5 anyway, just to try some DD molds and get some bonus discs.

I have all of dd but the trespass. I want to try a few more westside as I only have a northman. To bad your not in Dfw or you may have a split partner