• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Latitude 64 Sparkles

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradharris

Team Borderland
Silver level trusted reviewer
I want to get my hands on some of Latitude's sparkle discs. I have no clue what mold they ran them in. My preference is for Rivers, Strikers and Flows, however I'm open to any others.

I have tons of trade options or paypal at the ready.

I don't have any, but I believe they only ran them in Visions and Cores.

Halos, Riots, and Rivers as well. GGGT has in several Sparkle Rivers (maybe 6-10) and I even saw in some purple Sparkle Halos (maybe 2). Normally they are day glow yellow. I do not throw Halos anymore, but if I did...

I do not know if it is true of other Sparkles, but the Sparkle Rivers are considerably more HSS than their normal counterparts. I notice this was true with Discraft's attempt at Sparkle too (my Sparkle Force was noticably more overstable than a Z counterpart).

However, I really like the grip of Opto Sparkle. They are far gummier in texture (not necessarily in bendability, just tactile feel).

Didn't like it? :(

I like it but just trying to narrow my collection at the moment. I also ended up going with JLS over the river so just droping some plastic that will probably never be used.

Cheers - Koffee

I do not know if it is true of other Sparkles, but the Sparkle Rivers are considerably more HSS than their normal counterparts. I notice this was true with Discraft's attempt at Sparkle too (my Sparkle Force was noticably more overstable than a Z counterpart).

However, I really like the grip of Opto Sparkle. They are far gummier in texture (not necessarily in bendability, just tactile feel).

I haven't gotten many throws in with mine, but it did seem like it...which I actually liked, cause I can flip a River bad if I'm not careful...hmmm...may need more...
And the Sparkle Visions are WAY flippy...

Last edited:
I have a new purple sparkle fuse 178g I would be willing to sell for $25 shipped..Pm me if youre interested

Call Disc Nation. I ordered a Yellow-Green River off the site, and it showed up with sparkles! Maybe they can snag one off the shelf for you, as it wasn't specified (and therefore was not as pricey) on the site.

I want to get my hands on some of Latitude's sparkle discs. I have no clue what mold they ran them in. My preference is for Rivers, Strikers and Flows, however I'm open to any others.

I have tons of trade options or paypal at the ready.

I've seen River, Halo, Fuse, Blitz, Vision, Trident, and Pure.

When I was at Gotta Go last week they still had River, Fuse, Blitz (in Opto and GoldLine), Trident, and Halo (in Opto and GoldLine). Didn't see any others. Limited quantities and weights of all, maybe 2-5 of each.

I'll have to get a new pic for you, I've thrown two rounds with it since. But I might be willing to trade this bad boy for the right deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts