• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude/Dynamic OOP molds

I just dropped Tridents, but they are nice this is surprising. Don't care much for the rest.

Tridents a solid mold, I even thought it sold well. The rest are, just meh.

I'm ok with this, 'cept the trident.

Would have been a third of mine until recently. Still bag Trident and Pain. Vision and Villian were in the bag every now and then should the course require them. Guess I'll see if my current stock will hold me. :\

Hasn't everyone been saying the new run of tridents were terrible anyway?

I liked the Pain for the time I threw it. Flew like a Champ Rancho Roc in grippy candy plastic. Definitely some overlap with the Mace though.

Darn, I was just looking into the Vision to see if it would fit into my bag.

On to Plan 'B'...

It is crazy. I sell a ton of Tridents. I just had a customer buy 6 of them today since they're going OOP lol. All of the rest of them have been minimal sales here in my store, so my customers won't really miss the rest

Darn, I was just looking into the Vision to see if it would fit into my bag.

On to Plan 'B'...

I'd bet there will be enough of them out there to stock up and keep it going for a very long time should you work it into the bag. They didn't seem to be as popular.

The vision and trident really surprise me.

Glad to see the saint still be in production though.

Didn't I just wish that they'd make MORE TM2 Visions? Now OOP? Why does a disc go OOP in the first place?

Why does a disc go OOP in the first place?

Those molds must take up space,must be annoying to keep in good repair, and any time you are molding unpopular molds take time away that you could be molding more of the popular ones. If it doesn't sell enough to justify the effort, why not put it oop. Not saying there aren't going to be plenty of people who miss it, but thems the breaks when it comes to business. I wish Coke had never put Citra and C2 oop, but no one asked me. Now maybe a new company will start by buying oop Trilogy molds. Seriously, I am sure there would be a market as long as it was a limited production outfit.