• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude/Dynamic OOP molds

Pines are out of stock pretty much everywhere, so it seems dead in the water. Sad, it's my favorite midrange, and I haven't found a great replacement yet, though I need to try MD4s.

That is why I made a stock of 4 pines. I hope this is enough for a long time :). Although the gatekeeper is very similar to a pine.
Westside has the smallest lineup. Maybe that's why they do not cut it yet. Yes, and apparently there will be no new molds this year.

Last edited:
That is why I made a stock of 4 pines. I hope this is enough for a long time :). Although the gatekeeper is very similar to a pine.
Westside has the smallest lineup. Maybe that's why they do not cut it yet. Yes, and apparently there will be no new molds this year.

DGC had a micro restock last year, like 3, so I got one and now have a backup - mids are not in my most lost category, so having at least one backup makes me feel good.

Yup, I have three Pines as back-ups, which should be enough for a while. But my main Pine is starting to develop a little bit of turn after a full year in the bag, so it may be time to move one up.

Side note, I did end up trying an MD4, and it was an excellent replacement for the Pine, maybe just a hair more stable. So if I somehow run through my Pine stock, I do have a long-term backup. I tried a Gatekeeper briefly, and it wasn't quite as stable as a Pine, but still a nice enough disc.

I was wondering the same thing since I throw a decent amount of Westside.

So what happened to the Westside announcement of their molds they were/are taking OOP?!?!

They should start with the Queen and Sorcerer.:gross:

My point was (and is) that Trilogy had all this hoopla last year about taking DD then Lat64 molds OOP, stringing it out, then saying the Westside list would come out around the New Year. We're past the New Year; heck, it's March already! Yet nothing on the Westside OOP molds.

So does that mean the hoopla they tried to generate just didn't work, so they're hoping we forgot about the Westside list promise? :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Westsides lineup is way less cluttered. But they could lose a couple 13 or 14 speed drivers for sure.