• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

least favorite disc IN your bag?

after much deliberation, i have concluded i do not have a least favorite. <shrugs, moves on>

Vulcan for never doing what I want it too and the Sword for not living up to expectations.

Probably my Star Beast. I don't really throw it ever, but it's pretty lightweight and beat in so I keep carrying it in the hopes that I'll fall in love with it in the field and start throwing it. It's already way better than the Champ Beast I keep on the shelf (meathook).

the disc i trust the least, and therefore would amend to say like the least (or like to use least often) is my opto fuse. i dont throw a lot of left to right shots so i get nervous when i pull it out. it always seems to do alright

12x KC aviar, just put it in the bag, I thought these were supposed to be stable?
flippy pos and not a driving putter by any means. Going back to the p2 asap

the disc i trust the least, and therefore would amend to say like the least (or like to use least often) is my opto fuse. i dont throw a lot of left to right shots so i get nervous when i pull it out. it always seems to do alright
because the fuse is the best mid for this

My 134 Champion Blizzard Wraith. Turn and burn. Its almost in new condition 'cause I've only thrown it maybe 20 times.

Champion Beast. I thought it would be slightly understable. It's not, so I use it for a headwind driver and it does that fairly well, just not really any fun. I'm hoping it will beat in to something more useful in other situations, but then I'll need another not so fun overstable driver...

My max weight SL. I only use the light, beat one rarely, but I don't like it when my discs are loose in the bag so I keep a "backup" to keep them tight.

My max weight SL. I only use the light, beat one rarely, but I don't like it when my discs are loose in the bag so I keep a "backup" to keep them tight.

I am in that same boat, except I ended up putting a champ groove in that spot that i found a while back. Never throw the thing, just a filler disc.

Any high speed driver. Right now my Destroyer. When I throw them right, they fly beautiful and far. But that ain't always the case. :| I'm back to using TeeBirds and Leopards, more accurate and not much distance lost.

hmm.. I think it's this millennium polaris lf I have.. I don't really use it and it's warped, so honestly I don't know why it's still in there

dont have one...it wouldnt be in bag if that were the case then would it?

I agree w/ this as well.
However, as far as a disc in the bag that doesn't get thrown very often it would be a DX Roc. I only use it for the occasional GOOT flick, or over a water hazard.
I usually use a DX Cobra for water.

I'd say my pDD.

I know I should be able to throw it farther than my PDs, but I have issues throwing wider rimmed drivers.

Gotta be my 175 pink Champ Mamba. Might use it once per round when there's enough room for a huge hyzer-flip S curve drive or for a backhand roller. Doesn't come out of the bag though...

My bag is really minimal and holds 14 disc's only. Like has been said by many - if I didn't like a disc it wouldn't be in my bag. With that, my least favorite would be my production run champ destroyer. I actually fly it quite a lot...it's just a production run and nothing special...very easily replaced!! My least flown disc right now is the pro line beast. Least flown doesn't necessarily mean least favorite - I love this disc!! It's really hard to find, only 161 gms, and I don't really fly beast's anymore. It's in the bag for some backhand flying and because it's wonderful for finger spinning!!

My Z Surge. I had to put it back in my bag when I lost my Blizzard Wraith:mad: and haven't got a chance to replace it yet. Ace Race in one week though, Sun King will be there so I should be able to replace it then:)

Least favorite discs don't last long in my bag. Everyone in there is loved. They are all special in their own little way.

Latest posts