• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy new mid range the "Guage" & Legacy News

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
With release news for Legacys 9th and 10th discs I thought it silly to not have there 8th disc name out there.

8th disc : Guage, understable midrange

9th disc : Bandit, speed 9 driver

10th disc : Mongoose, speed 9 driver

I know that there is another thread on these two drivers. More news on them to follow.

Worlds sparkle rivals are out, get them and support Pro worlds 2013.

Please contact legacy about getting legend line discs as tourney fundraisers, now out.

Pinnacle patriots or pinnacle ghosts should be out in June. Either would be cool to see.

Look for Steve Rico touring this summer and other Legacy members.

Legacy has picked up a few sponsored players and I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more in the future.

What disc do you want to see in Glo plastic? Lets hear it?

Legacy has new apparel out and hats. Keep an eye out.

Legacy did release a limited number of disc golf bags in a joint venture with ProDiscus. So don't be surprised to see those around.

The Oklahoma relief stamped discs are selling good and be sure to pick some up to help out with the disc community there.

Legacy Team stamped discs are also out and looking good.

Legacy also has stash minis out, wristbands, and more accessories.

Questions?? Just ask.

your the man^^^^ i will ask a mod to delete the other thread...love this company....ohh and glo Clutch ...

This is almost too much at once. Feel like a kid in a candy store, and I'm excited for all three of these!

Sooo...

On the speed 9s, are they going to be like, Firebird and Roadrunner stability? Or more moderate, like longer Rival and Patriot stability?

I've been wanting to try a Legacy disc, I just wanted one that fills a hole in my bag. That was also not a Rampage/Cannon.

I hope the Bandit is the more OS one.

I just want to know when the Gauge will be released! haha My Comet needs to be shaking in it's boots if I like it as much as everything else I've got from Legacy.

Is it supposed to be Gauge? I have no idea what a Guage is...

Looking forward to any team discs :p
Glow rivals and Clutch would make for an awesome time .. I play glow .. A Lot ~
I need a hat or 2 as well :D

I cant wait to add more Legacy discs to my bag. Will these new discs have Skulboy production stamps? Are the Legacy patches available at a lower rate some where??? $6 for a patch and $6 for shipping seems a little bit high.

^^^^ as for patches I don't know of anywhere else selling them. I'm sure legacy will expand and have them down the road for less and available to vendors. As for the stamps on the new discs I believe legacy will ask a few artist to come up with stuff and go with the best design. No artist is a lock. I believe black market also has the patches made exclusively.

Just a guess...
steam-gauge-museum-1.jpg

180px-GaugeChart.jpg

I don't see a firebird mold in the near future.

As for the Guage disc, (could it mean 12 Gauge shotgun or instrument gauge ) my spelling sucks and see it in the title of the thread. Arghhhhh

Any updates on the new molds? Am dying to see these...

I will take some pictures of the protos I have