• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy's 7th release the "Patriot" and Legacy news

Got to throw the new sparkle Patriots yesterday. Pretty nice. Before I threw them they were described to me as a slightly faster, slightly less-glidey Leopard. After throwing them, it seems to be an accurate description. (When I say Leo, I'm talking Champ not DX for stability).

If I was smart, I would have brought the Champ Leopard I normally throw it side by side with.

Thanks for coming out and helping point out a few lines we could use for our ace race. Like I said yesterday, the only real gripe we had with the Discraft Ace Race we ran last August is that we had to set up the course without knowing what the disc was going to be, only finding out five days before the tournament. We had set up Becker thinking it was going to be a putter or mid (like it was the previous year). Our tournament was still a lot of fun, but the lines were very tight for such a stable fairway driver. Having these Patriots way in advance is going to go a long way in ensuring that we have fun and interesting lines at Plymouth for our March tournament.

Those are nice but hoping for something a little meaner!!

Lion wil be stamping his design on 1st runs of Legacy discs throughout 2013 in his quest to reach 500 courses played. Go Lion!

Skulboy Patriot? ... maybe....
Could have some news later this week if all goes well.

If I was smart, I would have brought the Champ Leopard I normally throw it side by side with.

Thanks for coming out and helping point out a few lines we could use for our ace race. Like I said yesterday, the only real gripe we had with the Discraft Ace Race we ran last August is that we had to set up the course without knowing what the disc was going to be, only finding out five days before the tournament. We had set up Becker thinking it was going to be a putter or mid (like it was the previous year). Our tournament was still a lot of fun, but the lines were very tight for such a stable fairway driver. Having these Patriots way in advance is going to go a long way in ensuring that we have fun and interesting lines at Plymouth for our March tournament.

Thanks for giving me an excuse to get out and play my first post-snowfall round! I think I might head out there tomorrow, New Year's Day and throw a round. Maybe I'll make an extra effort to throw my Champ Leo on some different lines around the course (it's the closest I have to the Patriot in my bag).

I was really hoping for something along the lines of the old New England Patriots mascot. That'd be sweet to have on this disc.

Just wanted to post that I have no Patriots for sale or to give out for free. I was given like 8 patriots in all. Three went to testers who won the drawing, three are in my bag(different plastics). One went to Mooses legacy wall and one went to My father in laws bag.

So I do not have any to sell or give out for free or sell or trade. I have been getting about half a dozen requests daily for the last month and I just want to post that. I wont have any for sale until sometime in mid January.

I will give two free ones away when I get them in some kind of drawing. Thank you.

Just wanted to post that I have no Patriots for sale or to give out for free. I was given like 8 patriots in all. Three went to testers who won the drawing, three are in my bag(different plastics). One went to Mooses legacy wall and one went to My father in laws bag.

So I do not have any to sell or give out for free or sell or trade. I have been getting about half a dozen requests daily for the last month and I just want to post that. I wont have any for sale until sometime in mid January.

I will give two free ones away when I get them in some kind of drawing. Thank you.

Anyone more contests. I'll post it on twitter. j/k

I ordered two of them and hopefully get em by Friday!

Was at Legacy Central last night and they are very busy indeed.
Plans are looking good for meeting the Jan. 28 Patriot release date with the Limited 1st Run stamp and stock stamp.
They are having great success with the Rival and are extremely pumped about the Patriot. LEGACY 2013!

I'm also very excited as well and happy to announce that I'm working with Disc Nation again to release a Skulboy Signature Legacy Patriot.
It may be one of my best designs yet. I'll post pics of it once it gets stamped and it should be available on or shortly after the Jan. 28th release date.

Skulboy patriot? Do want!

Also, Moose said that he was priority shipping his entire legacy wall to me...nice guy right? ;)

Latest posts