• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lemon Lake Hybrid Challenge

davetherocketguy

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Lemon Lakes Take Flight center....

Went and played at their C-tier tourney this past weekend. Just want to say I thought was well run (didn't stick around for the prizes since I clearly suck) and the concept was interesting. We played a few holes from each of the courses and with the exception of maybe 5 or 6 don't remember exactly) for 2 rounds of 24. I've never played there before so it was all new to me.

Don't know the history of these folks and the club that used to be there...and frankly don't care. None of my business really.

Now if the next time they could turn down the wind from "hurricane" to "mild" it would be even better. :thmbup: Thanks for running a great event.

-Dave

Thanks for joining us for this fun event Dave. Surely wished we could have toned down the wind!! We've got some great feedback and are always looking to improve the way we run tournaments and change things up a bit with the tournaments we do run making them interesting. We'll definitely run this one again next year!! Lots of tournaments going on at Lemon Lake this year! Hope to see you again soon!

Too bad I can't make your A-tier in October. But the weekend prior I have another tourney that's literally 5 miles from my house on a temporary course. Can't really justify doing one tourney one weekend and another the next...that's just too much weekend time gone in one month and the wifey no likey that nonsense.

No matter what I'll be keeping an eye on your schedule...I'll be back eventually.

Latest posts