• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Leopard Lust...!

Here's a plain ole Pro Leopard I found in the bin at PIAs. It was completely covered in what appeared to be the most botched brownish black dye job I've ever seen. It had been there so long I told them I'd give them $3 for it and they said yeah and when I took it home and applied goo gone it turned out to be this pink leopard which is in really good broken in shape.

Photo%252520on%2525202011-07-19%252520at%25252018.24.jpg

Yeah, I love my 155 2x Chartreuse Leo. It's a wooded course carving machine. :thmbup:

Nothing special about it except I like the colors. Hard to capture in an image though. It's more like a yellow/green combo.

b505d3cf-1.jpg

Surprised there isn't more mention of good ol' Pro Leopard here. I love my pro Leos.

IMAG0288.jpg

Tie Dyed Candy Pro is heavy, 173g I think? Other Pro is 157g and nice and gummy. :)

IMAG0075.jpg

Good old Pro Line, 167g of CE blend goodness!

I used to have lots more, but I was on a Cheetah fix for a while there and sold a few of my Pre-Barry Leopards off. The Tye Dyed one is the one in my bag. It's a great disc!

Already posted these in the Natural Beauties thread, but I might as well slap em up here too.

New Champ I recently acquired.
TqSZa.jpg

One of my wife's
LB23F.jpg