• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Leopard Lust...!

Man does that pic have a funky white balance or is it really that bright of a disc?

Photography nerd in me couldn't stop from investigating...

This closer to actual colors?
BRIGHT.jpg

I notice my champion isn't as much glide as my pro plastic Lep, but I use my Leopards a lot in the woods, and the small loss of glide is okay for the strength I pick up in plastic.

You should consider a Pro Leopard, even in heavy woods. Let it get beat up and my beat pro Leopard can slice up some of the tightest woods imaginable. Has lost any resemblance to fade and can be flipped to flat for laser beam throws.

I did acquire a champ yesterday out of a trade on the course.

The Buzzz is what got me hooked to the game, but my Pro Leopard is probably my favorite disc to throw. I've almost lost it a couple of times, but it keeps coming back. It's getting more and more beat in and easier to get going to the right (I throw RHBH). Going to be picking up another one soon. Might go with the Star or Champion plastic this time around to see how I like it. But if that fails, back to Pro plastic for me.

Three of the above are in the bag, red se is the flip master, purple PL is flat all the way, and yellow ce is nice finish left. I'm a Leo junky

Latest posts