• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Lightweight Cannons?

ThunderMuffin

I'm having trouble finding Cannons below 168 and I want to try them. Worlds are much easier to acquire in lighter weights but is a bit shallow for my large hands...is there any place to get them light? Did Legacy make any under 165? Thanks

I know Legacy's own page lists the Cannon from 161 to 175, lowest I've seen around is a 165 (there's one avail at 165 on Ebay atm). However, a lot of the 167s seem to be the nefariously flippy purple ones, I had one of those at 167 and it was way more touchy than my white Icon at 167 or light blue (turquoise really) Pin at 168. Wouldn't mind giving a sub-165 a go myself TBH. But for example, InfiniteDiscs has a few 167 Pinnacles available right now, same for discgolfcenter.

Last edited:
Good luck finding them under 167! As DamtheMan mentioned Legacy lists them as low as 161 but I've never seen anything under 166. FWIW I've owned roughly 20 since their release and have window shopped many more than that.

Funny thing I noticed, Legacy lists Rampage as being available 171-175, but local store has some at 166 and 169 (same for discgolfcenter).