• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Like Disc Golf and Beer? Check this out!

So this isn't really disc artwork but it is disc golf artwork. I decided to make a beer pong table for my apartment and house next year. Being the VP of our school's disc golf team, I decided to make it kind of a disc golf theme table. I had a bunch of other designs I was thinking about doing, but I ultimately chose this design because it worked out best in terms of the amount of each color caps I had.

There are roughly 2,500 beer caps on the table and 117 different kinds of beer. My friends and I worked on this over winter break.

Enjoy!

CIMG4083.jpg

CIMG4084.jpg

CIMG4085.jpg

CIMG4086.jpg

CIMG4087.jpg

CIMG4088.jpg

CIMG4089.jpg

Awesome!!! That is superb work. The real question is, when you said you "worked on it over winter break", did that include consuming all the beers?

Also, a list of all the beer used would be sweet!

pd

Awesome...how many times did that table get you drunk on its way to completion? Does it have a glass top over the caps?

jtkustomizer said:
Awesome...how many times did that table get you drunk on its way to completion? Does it have a glass top over the caps?

Haha well I cannot honestly say I drank all of those beers. My local bars hooked me up with some of the caps. But the making of this table provided my friends and I with some good times.

That is actually not a glass top on the table. It is an epoxy resin that was poured over all of the caps. It has the consistency of warm honey when you pour it then it hardens over the course of a few days

pointdisc said:
Awesome!!! That is superb work. The real question is, when you said you "worked on it over winter break", did that include consuming all the beers?

Also, a list of all the beer used would be sweet!

pd

Ill post the list soon. I have them written down somewhere

disc junkie said:
WOW......thats ( . )( . )!!!!!!!

Thank you. A while ago I made an attempt to bring "tits" back into popular vocabulary by over use. It only caught on to a few friends and quickly died out when I lost interest (I think I saw something shiny).
By the way. Boss tits man. That's awesome.

JohnnyB said:
disc junkie said:

Thank you. A while ago I made an attempt to bring "tits" back into popular vocabulary by over use. It only caught on to a few friends and quickly died out when I lost interest (I think I saw something shiny).

Thank you sir. If it makes you feel better, tits is a regular word in my vocab.

JohnnyB said:
disc junkie said:

glad to see Im not alone it the world..there should be more ( . )( . ) in everyone's vocab :wink: