• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

List your top 5 favorite courses

Flyboy
Idlewild
Flip City
Beaver Ranch
Highbridge - Granite Ridge

Iron hill newark de
Tyler state park newtown pa
Deer lakes park tarentum pa
Cranbury park norwalk ct
Joralemon park coeymans ny

My 5 top courses

1. Justin Trails Resort - Big Brother - Sparta Wisconsin
2. Mont Du Lac - Duluth Minnesota
3. Standing Rocks - Stevens Point, Wisconsin
4. Twin Peeks - Hokah, Minnesota
5. The woods at St. Mary's College - Winonna, Minesota

I haven't played enough courses to really make one of these lists but I suppose it would go something like this:

5. Perkerson Park - Georgia
4. Osage Grove - Ohio
3. Paint Creek - Ohio
2. Idlewild - Kentucky
1. Pike Lake - Ohio

I haven't played any of the so called Top 10, and in reality I have played mainly in Western NY from the Rochester area west to Evangola SP in NY.

That said here's my list:

1. Joseph Davis SP. Nothing real special about JD (aka The Dizzle). But its my home course; only a 10 minute ride. It does have 27 holes and the original 18 is of the oldest courses in the country.

Jefferson Barracks (where I learned to play)
West city (close to home, great mix of shots, low traffic)
Creve cour (in one round you can feel like superman or a child depending on wind direction)
Watson trails (a small 9 hole I hated when I started but made me a better player by teaching me control and touch)
Jokerst (another small 9 hole where I got my first 3 aces and almost got another today)

1. Iron hill - the future of disc golf...ultra challenging extremely long heavily wooded course that actually provides scoring separation and excitement. If you havent played here YOU.NEED.TO.
2. Jordan Creek - absolute gem. Beautiful wooded shots that perfectly use elevation and water
3. Taylor Park - lots of sweet water hazards
5. Cranbury Park - similar to iron hill with the rocks and heavily wooded shots
6. Brandywine - one of the most scenic courses in the world. great place to air it out. Much different than all the other courses in my list.

Flyboy
Bracketts
Castle hayne
Hawk hollow
Hornets nest

In no order

List Change

Flyboy
Hawk Hollow
Harmon Hills
Black Jack
Castle Hayne

... Bracketts would still be on if it didn't lose the bottom half.

Latest posts