• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] LITTLE WING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

willwnew

LOOKING FOR LITTLE WING STAMPED DISC FOR MY COLLECTION!
ILL TAKE MINT OR THROWERS!!!! SHOW ME WHATCHA GOT!! FLYON!:)

I might be able to get some from a friend, I will let you know. Would you be interested in a little wing dry fit tee with a big bird roc logo on the back and the little wing logo on the front.

i have one of the lil wing jh rocs .. same stamp that moose guy is selling .. white w/ green stamp .. 175g KC Pro Roc .. will let you get for nice price if interested just lmk

I might be able to get some from a friend, I will let you know. Would you be interested in a little wing dry fit tee with a big bird roc logo on the back and the little wing logo on the front.

Lol hey Steve this is the same guy I had text you about the shirts!

Welcome to DGCR Mr. New :) nice seeing you finally joined.

Yeah I noticed that Mike when we got to talking. Thanks man. Will, I still haven't heard anything from him so I will try again this weekend. I know he is a pretty busy guy but I will keep you posted. Thanks for your patient.

Not a problem, justbtext me when u do.
Ive looked at the site for awhile just never dis any bussiness on it.. Change is good

Thank u!

Sorry u guys i havent been on in awhile, I wanted to thank all of you for helping me out with the discs! I love the little wing plastic and what its all abt. if you have any info please let me know. im always buying what they produce in support of the greter good! again thank u! fly on!

Status
Not open for further replies.