• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Live 3/11/14- Memorial Champions Paige Pierce and Paul Mcbeth

Chainchaser

Double Eagle Member
When:paige Pierce-9:30 PM EST and Paul Mcbeth 10-10:15 PM EST (may be the latter depending on how long it goes with paige)
Where:Disc Golf Talk radio Live

We will have both winners on the show to talk about their wins at the Memorial Championship NT.

If you have question related to their wins please post them here. If you have any other questions please post them and we will get to them if time allows.

I would like to know what they did to combat the conditions the wind and the rain, how they changed their throws, discs, other gear and mentality. Also would like to hear their opinions on the mach x baskets at the fountain.

I noticed last year most of the top ranked Pro's didn't play in the Minnesota Majestic Tournament. We have a very large disc golf population here and I would like to see the top level players in person. What can they do to attract more of the top players?

I noticed last year most of the top ranked Pro's didn't play in the Minnesota Majestic Tournament. We have a very large disc golf population here and I would like to see the top level players in person. What can they do to attract more of the top players?

more prize money. if the payout is nice they will come.

Curious if they have interests outside of disc golf. Also, do they attend college online or plan to attend college and what are their plans after dg.

more prize money. if the payout is nice they will come.

Yeah thats an obvious one but the payouts up top were the same year over year so if it's a schedule thing or something else. I did noticed it was squeezed between two NT events last year, I'm guessing some guys didn't want to play 3 weeks in a row. The only top pro's last year were Feldberg and Leiviska.

MN Majestic A Tier payouts- $2000, 1500, 1000, ......

KC Wide Open NT tier- $2240, 1715, 1310, ......

Womens open only Desiree Reading showed up and got paid 275 for playing. Another girl from advanced probably could have just entered Open and got a payout of 200. Think the entry was 110 so a guaranteed profit of 90 just to play Open.

Last edited:
How can I listen to past episodes? I followed your link but there's nothing that I can see to click on to start the episode...

I rarely have the opportunity to listen to the show live, but I always check out the podcasts and have been really enjoying them. Nice work gentlemen...