• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Longest hole you've played

I cant remember exactly but #10 at Foothills in Easly, SC is around 850'...thats the longest i've played

Idlewild, hole 15. 1001 ft.

Two well placed drives. Long downhill approach, then putt. Fun hole.

1001 ft. Northeast Creek Park in Jacksonville, NC. A little obsurd in my opinion. Long holes are fun if in good taste, but I like ace run holes.

I have played a hole just over 900 feet in Texas. Everything is bigger down there.

isnttexascute.jpg

:D

1001' @ idlewild
934' @ emery park
911' @ baker farm
888' and 870' @ circle c

from what i hear, the layout has changed at circle c? 18 in particular?

"The Freak" at Big Creek in Des Moines when I played it during First Class Challenge was over a grand I think, but I would have to say that Aspen Mountain during Kiss The Sky last year would take the cake, with numerous holes way over 1000', granted there were some drastic elevation changes.

just under 1200 feet at Milo McIver in Estacada, Oregon. The hole is flat and doglegs right with an ob path to the left and some dense vegetation to the right. Off the tee needs to be a lower tunnel shot due to the canopy above. Very challenging to par let along bogie...including for pros.

Haven't played any 1,000'+ holes yet, but I've played some longer holes:

Tinicum Park - Hole 18 - 799'
Blue Mountain - Skyline Park - Hole 18 - 810'
Nockamixon State Park - Hole 10 - 821'
Blue Mountain - Skyline Park - Hole 7 - 835'
Blue Mountain - Valley Park - Hole 18 - 876'

#5 and #17 at Old Settlers Park in Round Rock TX are both around or over 1000'. I've also played that 1001' hole at Northeast Creek in Jacksonville NC.

978 feet at Deis Hill in Dover, Ohio. Hole #1 from the blue tee. It's a fun hole, I'm still trying to get a 3 :D

1220' from the Gold tees at Crystal Mountain (#9).

Truly not proud of my score on that one. :eek:

Last edited:

Latest posts