• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Looking for a First Run Surge

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejib

I lost my epic black ESP Surge into the worst swamp you'll ever see. I'd like to replace it, anyone have one for sale or know where I can find one? thanks! (I've been scouring google/ebay with no luck)

5149-fr-medium.jpg

Sorry for the piggyback but my buddy is looking for a light'ish one too. Used is fine.

Thanks OSUDSCGOLF1, but only looking for black.

backblunt: total piggy back bro. I get dibs on black ones : ) I know a fellow selling a blue and an orange first run, brand new.. However no black and silvers.

I have a thread up for FR surges too. I dont really throw midnight discs so if I get any offers for one ill let you know.

cool thanks. I just bought a black and gold one, but I'd really like to replace the black and silver.

i have this one if anyone is interested
7/10, ink on bottom wing, 167g

pm me, i'll probably forget about this thread :D

Attachments

• php7Lves4AM.jpg
    php7Lves4AM.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 53
  • phpP5IqTKAM.jpg
    phpP5IqTKAM.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 47
I have 6 or 7 of the FR Surges including a Team FR ESP Surge and I think I have a black one but i think it has a gold stamp. I will check tonight and let you know for sure though.

The guy who does my HVAC at my house gets all of my extra black 1st runs. I keep a stack for payment. I'll offer you the same deal I offered a guy this morning who wants my blue/green Buzzz SS fundraiser disc. I need my gutters cleaned out and some gutter guards installed.

Seriously, I have access to or a stack of everything Discraft that I see people on this site asking for. Wouldn't it just be easier to learn to throw something more readily available? Maybe that's why I have stacks of this stuff.

Chrish, I won't clean your gutters but I'm sure I can give you some cash to pay the neighbor kid to do it haha. Black and silver!! Must replace my beloved surge..

Status
Not open for further replies.