• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Looking For: Disc with Beer Company Stamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirRaph

Double Eagle Member
Will buy your discs, preferably new, that have beer company stamps on them.

Please PM.

Thanks

I remember there being lots of Fat Tire stamped discs from the 2003 Worlds in Flagstaff. I know I have a few but I haven't considered selling them.

wrightlife.com has some. fat tire flyers, 90 shillings... nice discs and cheap... excellent customer service.

I have a couple Anderson Valley Brewing Company stamped discs.
AVBCAviar.jpg

However, this one's staying in my Aviar collection. I do have a yellow Champion Sidewinder with a red "Beer" stamp that I'd be willing to part with.

DSCJNKY

There are a lot of Bell's discraft stamped ones... not really sure where you could find them, but I know there are a lot in misprint deals.

There are a lot of Bell's discraft stamped ones... not really sure where you could find them, but I know there are a lot in misprint deals.

I have a Z Cyclone tie die that has a Bells stamp. Maybe I'll email Discraft.

PBR and Stone Brewery....Zenbot, you have great tastes my friend.

i think "Dana" had a beautiful 11x teebird that had a bud stamp on it but i think it was for sale for around $50 ..should still be in first couple pages

Victory and Church (both in PA) sell stamped discs too... well, the victory ones are sweet full color ones, but still.

Keep an eye out for them.

I've had several brewery-stamped discs pop up in my Discraft misprints. Specifically, Bell and Deschutes. It might be worth a try to contact the folks at Discraft and see if they have any that they'd be willing to sell you...if you don't mind misprints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts