• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Looking for DX Aviar PnA's and Leopards for teaching kids disc golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soup

I'm the Secretary/Treasurer of a newly formed disc golf club. One of our goals is to get more kids and families involved with the sport. We are working on getting in a short introduction course in so we can run clinics. Problem is we are short on beginners discs because most of the club members are seasoned throwers. I have discs to trade, most of them being star and champion. Not worried about the plastic difference beacuse most of these disc have been sitting a while and I rather see them go towards a good cause. Any condition except thrashed is fine with me. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have a 150 gram Aviar P'n'A in about 8/10 condition if you're interested. The stamp is slightly faded, but the disc itself is in good shape.

I have a 175g Aviar P'n'A, red 8/10

Interested in the 172 beast or the orcs, any pink?
No pink on the Orcs. One is neon yellow with a red stamp 7/10, ink on rim. The other Orc is clear with a black stamp 6/10, no ink but it's a little dirty from being found. The Beast is actually 171, sorry about that. It's blue with a pink stamp 6.5/10, ink on rim and the edges are a little rough. Just let me know what you want.

I have a 150 gram Aviar P'n'A in about 8/10 condition if you're interested. The stamp is slightly faded, but the disc itself is in good shape.
I am interested, is there anything on the list you want or something I could try to get?

i have two and some other good discs for beginners...i think i might have at least 7 or 8 discs that are really good for kids/women.

2 aviars
4 rattlers
1 leopard 140
1 shark 160ish :hfive:

I find Leopards all the time for some reason. I'm sitting on 2 or 3 150g DX Leopards at this point, plus a 150g dx Shark. I know the shark and at least one Leopard are in close to new condition, and bright red. I throw Orcs, PM me if you're interested.

I am interested, is there anything on the list you want or something I could try to get?

I'm kinda interested in that Wraith, but you'd kinda be gettin' ripped off I feel. What kinda condition is it in?

I'm kinda interested in that Wraith, but you'd kinda be gettin' ripped off I feel. What kinda condition is it in?
Don't worry about me getting ripped off. These are discs that have been sitting in a closet forever and there goin to something positive. The wraiths have been put on hold for now but if I don't hear from him I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts