• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking to pay for several custom dyes

JonCatch

Bogey Member
Hello Fellow DGCRers,

I've recently popped the question to the lady and I've decided that I'd like to ask my groomsmen / best man by dying custom discs. Unfortunately, my one or two tries at dying discs turned out... mediocre, at best. I believe some others on here have done something similar successfully. If you're interested in helping me out, please PM with a quote or additional questions.

- I've got an idea of what I want the dye to be (1 color) as shown below.
- There will be between 5 to 7 groomsmen discs, 1 best man and 1 collector Fiance / Husband dye that I haven't decided yet.
- Either I can buy the discs and ship to you, or you can buy them yourself.

Please provide estimated cost and approximate completion date.

Thanks for the help guys,
Jon Catch

attachment.php

Attachments

• gmtux.jpg
    gmtux.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 102
Additionally,

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, so if someone lives in the area, it may make the transaction easier by eliminating the need to ship the discs to and from.

Thanks,

I've done a number of wedding discs, from proposal dyes to the wedding party set as listed above. If you want white background, you'll have to start with white discs. Typical cost would be around $25-30 each(disc cost plus dye cost) and shipping per weight based on number of discs(10-20 bucks depending on weight and any additional shipping options).

JonCatch: since you have a straightforward design there, JUMP at the chance to have BennettUA do them for you, if he's available. Sharpest, most crisp stuff I've ever seen. Classy stuff. I mean Wedding class, you know! :thmbup:

I'll DEFINITELY second the vouch for Bennett. His work is basically second to none :thmbup:

Congratulations on the wedding, nothing but positive vibes headed your way.

Latest posts