• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] looking to replace my ce exp1

HeatMcgreet

Bogey Member
So the past few years I've been throwing ce exp1s for my overstable fairway, anywhere between 300-350 for when I need that nice reliable fade or skip shot. They are starting to break in now and instead of searching for more of them I've decided its time to get something new to take over this slot. So lets hear some good replacements for this guy! :hfive:

I have a ce exp1. They are the banshee l mold. But, I know for sure that the banshees will not be as over stable and have more glide. But I'd still go with a banshee or firebird.

Champ Banshee. CE EXP1s are beefy "Banshee-L's" = normal Banshee.

Did I say Banshee? Banshee.

Seems like we got a lot of love going on here for the champ banshee! Im curious about the prodigy f1 also, as I'd like to check out a prodigy disc, havent thrown any yet.

...banshee. If its not OS enough and you want something with a similar wing width there are star and champ whippets

just to throw out another idea you might want to give a trident a try.

Why switch? These are very underrated, so even the CE is easy and cheap to get (as CE goes). Just stock up! They are the best bargain on the market IMO. And you won't get that CE feel from Champ or Prodigy plastic. :(

I replaced my 7 or 8 CE exp1s with Lat64 XXX's in gold line

Took a little getting used to but I'm happy with the change

Latest posts