• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Los Angeles To Denver DG Roadtrip

TalbotTrojan

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
So after moving to Los Angeles from Denver this past winter, I have decided to move back to Denver but want to hit a few courses along the way. Figured I would share the list of courses that I am planning to play and will hopefully update along the way or at least at the very end.

Departing Los Angeles Sunday June 28th

Day 1, June 28th
Waller Park, Santa Maria, CA
Preisker Park, Santa Maria, CA
CSUMB Cypress, Seaside, CA
CSUMB Oaks, Seaside, CA

Day 2, June 29th
DeLaveaga, Santa Cruz, CA
Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA
Stafford Lake Park, Novato, CA

Day 3, June 30th
Bijou Community Park, South Lake Tahoe, CA
Zephyr Cove Park, Zephyr Cove, NV

Day 4, July 1st
Solitude Mountain Resort, Brighton, UT
Creekside Park, Salt Lake City, UT
Valley Regional Park, Taylorsville, UT
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT

Day 5, July 2nd
The Canyons Resort, Park City, UT
Dry Creek Parkway, Cheyenne, WY

Arrive in Denver Area Thusrday July 2nd

If you are back in the Denver area on July 5th and are free there is a little fundraiser tourney in Longmont we might hit.

hit me up some time once you are back in denver and we can throw. I should have my travel tag soon if you have one of those

If you're passing through Colorado on I-70 there are some great mountain courses that I could guide you on if the timing was right. Let me know.

Well, I have successfully made it back to Colorado. I only cut out one course that I was planning to play as exhaustion started to set in. I will post reviews and other fun stories soon.

Holy man. How much time did you spend on all of those? All I saw on the front page just now was an ass load of bronze medals.

Day two could possibly be the best day of disc golf ever.
Two of California's top courses (I know... go to Tahoe) in DeLa and Stafford, and a great one in Golden Gate. If you're short on time, skip Golden Gate and get to Stafford! Then you'll have played Cali's top two courses - (I know... go play Tahoe... I've been told). Also.. look for Moylans Brewery off Rowland way (1 exit south of the Stafford exit - Apperson)... it's 2nd to none.

Oops... you're already back in Colorado. Was I right? Was Day 2 the best day of Disc Golf ever? And... which was better for you: DeLa or Stafford?
DSCJNKY