• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

Well I got in that COLD ASS creak for half an hour tonight and still didn't find my Banshee. But I did find a Champion Tie-Dye Valkyrie, a Champion Tie-Dye Wraith, a Milenium Orion LS, a champion Grove, and an SS Avenger that I traded to a guy on the spot for a Champion Monarch (to replace the one I lost last week). Pretty freaking sweet day! None had names either!

I found a guys roadrunner the other day with a name and #. I gave him a call and he said he had lost it two months ago at a course 20 miles from where I was playing. I just don't understand why some db's would find someones shizz and not call the number. Oh well, at least they were stupid enough to leave his name and info on it. lol. I left it at the course for him to pick up and what do you know, less than a week later BAM second ace for me:thmbup:

Just lost a Champ Classic Roc with an Ace on it. It was my first Champ one and has been in my bag for almost two years.

Sertoma5.jpg

Lost my Champion 11x Eagle-x on hole 5 at Sertoma Field (See above). I threw RHFH through those 2 trees which skipped right into the river beyond the ridge. :(

Lost my orange Esp Nuke on hole 17 at White Clay Creek State Park in the wedge of rough between the fairway and the x-country trail. Name, phone #, and PDGA # are on the disc; please give me a shout if you happen upon it. Thanks.

I found a guys Ace Disc yesterday. I gave it back to him as we came up on another hole. He was super stocked and had forgotten he even left it(I think he ended up throwing a second one and forgot about it)

Lost 3 kc pro rocs on the same hole in hendersonville. All now sitting in the bottom of the lake, i tin cupped it, lol damn my foolish pride. But i did park the last roc in my bag under the bucket. O well went to play it again picked up 4 beat rocs for $4 a piece. Yay me

Lost 3 kc pro rocs on the same hole in hendersonville. All now sitting in the bottom of the lake, i tin cupped it, lol damn my foolish pride. But i did park the last roc in my bag under the bucket. O well went to play it again picked up 4 beat rocs for $4 a piece. Yay me

That same hole has ate a few of my Sidewinders for sure.

Lol thats funny you say that, jay lost a sidewinder in it. I thank yall played at the rutherford county touney together

Lost a DX Wraith at Tyler Park in Newtown PA on hole 4.. May be in the water or down the cliff. Damn I loved that thing :(

aj

my buddy lost his dx valk today. now he has an excuse to buy a champ one

Friend of mine played a tourney in TN last weekend and on his first hole of the afternoon round he had a tin cup moment. 4 discs into the water for a Quad-Circle 11 to start the afternoon - Wow! Not sure if he got any of them back.

A friend of mine got his disc stolen by a beaver. He had a beautiful drive and parked it like 3 feet from pin.. as were walking up to the basket a beaver came out of a nearby creek and took it. IT was Hilarious

A friend of mine got his disc stolen by a beaver. He had a beautiful drive and parked it like 3 feet from pin.. as were walking up to the basket a beaver came out of a nearby creek and took it. IT was Hilarious

wow thats pretty funny. I wish you had a picture of it.

Latest posts