• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

lost one of my fav disc.... but I'm turning lemons into lemonade

ShaZaun

Eagle Member
I've recently lost my Iron Man dyed star starfire at Williams Cameron Park here in Waco, TX........ being the dipsh*t that I am I did not put my name and # on it.....( finders keepers on that one )...... anyway that bummed me out cause I used that disc on certain holes for a certain reason..... to turn this negative into a positive ( optimist ) I decided to start using other disc on those holes but with a different throwing technique and I like the results...... I started throwing my champ Valk with a tilt to make it anhyzer where I used to sidearm the Starfire...... if you have any bad luck stories gone good I would love to read them......:D

I lost my fav beat-to-shreds Cheetah that I used a bunch for thumbers recently. Losing it, however, made me realize how over-dependent I was on thumbers for accuracy, and made me think more about making my normal throws, both BH and FH more accurate.

Still wish I had it, though. :D

haven't lost a disc yet.

i don't throw far enough :D :p

that being said, necessity IS the mother of invention...

Latest posts