• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Love for the Gazelle

the ones on ebay sit there for months so they are not a good judge of price

I know I'd pay 50 for a mint wall hanger. but for a thrower i wouldn't want to spend more then an 11x thrower. even though they are rarer.

Are they making a gstar gazelle?

I wish! I am pretty fond of G* so far. I was disappointed that the jolly launcher factory store Gazelles were only max weight, and while it was cool that they made the Pegasus in G* out of nowhere, it would have been way cooler to see Gazelles, in a variety of weights. I have resorted to throwing my 11X with G* FDs and TeeBirds, but they aren't the same.

Well they just put up Cheetahs again, I wouldn't put it past them to do another premium run of Gazelles in the near future. G* Gazelle would be alright by me.

So what are you Gazelle throwers pairing with them for understable stuff? I can get my beat DX Gaz to do nice turnovers from anny but not from flat. Thinking the answer is Leopard (Pro?) but just curious what else people are throwing with them.

I use a Pro Leopard for this, or a DX if I REALLY want it to turn. DX beats in to super flippy, but a powered down DX Leopard is a thing of beauty. And by "powered down" I mean full power for me. You could also try the Cheetah, as someone mentioned before. I've also used Underworlds in this slot, but they're a tick faster than Gazelles, Leos, and Cheetahs.

Those CE ones can go for a lot, but not as much as the CE star stamped ones. I got a lightly used one of those with ink on TOP (dumbass) for an even hundred, and still felt like I'd gotten a good deal.

GStar Gazelles! At the Innova factory store. Hopefully this is the first run/proto of these and they'll be coming our way as regular production runs. Just wanted to let those other Gazelle fans out there know, enjoy!

GStar Gazelles! At the Innova factory store. Hopefully this is the first run/proto of these and they'll be coming our way as regular production runs. Just wanted to let those other Gazelle fans out there know, enjoy!

I love the throw back to the field dressed gazelle stamp! I just told myself no more disc buying and they release this beauty!

I've been avoiding buying from the factory store because their shipping is pretty ridiculous to Michigan and I have a $150 gift card to my local disc shop I still have to use. They tempt me more and more every week and I just couldn't pass on the gstar gazelle! My search for the perfect fairway driver is over.

I was weak :eek: Just bought 2 Pro Gazelles from the factory store.

Got a teal 165-169 and a purple 170-172. Anyone know if there were pinks? Or blues and purples in the 165-169g range? I didn't see they were released till midnight :(

I was weak :eek: Just bought 2 Pro Gazelles from the factory store.

I have a pro Gazelle in my bag and two backups is the only reason I didn't spring for a G* one. That, and I just received a $75 order from the pro shop the day before the G* was announced. My timing is terrible!

I was waiting just for this, had a feeling they would drop these after the new run of Cheetahs.

Bought a G* and a pro. Waitin to see how they throw before I commit to more. I will say I am loving Gazelles these days though. Pretty sure I'm gonna sell off my Eagles.

Got my shipment in today, and these are beautiful discs. I ordered a few 175g teals. Kinda hoped they would be brighter though. Maybe they will look brighter in some good sun?

Oh well. Can't wait to throw them! Anybody else care to share their awesome Gazelles?

Attachments

• 20140730_113949 (1).jpg
    20140730_113949 (1).jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 49
Got my shipment in today, and these are beautiful discs. I ordered a few 175g teals. Kinda hoped they would be brighter though. Maybe they will look brighter in some good sun?

Oh well. Can't wait to throw them! Anybody else care to share their awesome Gazelles?

That's a good looking stamp there.
This is tempting. Gazelles were my primary drivers in the late 90s. Might be interesting to throw a Gstar one now.