• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Love for the Gazelle

I don't know, man. Two posts in a row you come flying in and saying you were first.

Might have to call shenanigans.

thats-a-paddlin-30027.jpg

Last edited:
Luster gazelles is what I want.

Yes.

I bet they would be more overstable than the circle stamps. We would have functioning gazelles for yeeeeeeears.

Pretty sure that only a few of us actually collect Gazelles. Curious if any of you other collectors have noticed a scarcity of bar stamps? I was looking at ODRB's collection for the 10th time this week, and there are a few in there. I only have one in mine. But you never see them up for sale. Circle stamps and field dressed still pop up from time to time. Those 1996 World's "New" ones do as well. Even the bar stamped first run ones. But I haven't seen a stock bar stamp for sale for years. Anyone know how long they were molded? Maybe there aren't as many out there?

Whatever you do Don't let a Cheetah in with that herd of Gazelles it would be a bloodbath ��

Cheetahs? (The current factory store Circle Stamps are excellent 11x Gazelle stand-ins.)

Attachments

• IMG_0130.jpg
    IMG_0130.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 34
Cheetahs? (The current factory store Circle Stamps are excellent 11x Gazelle stand-ins.)

I read the Cheetah reviews in the factory store and 2 people said the same thing basically. Makes me want one now. I only own 2 Gazelles right now a 153g? 11x really pearly light blue white stamp beauty. And a 173 DX. I did however find a sweet board flat PFN 175g really stiff DX Cheetah about 3 or 4 years ago. That flies like 6/4/-1/1 I wish I could find more like it.

you know, i'm pretty ****ing pissed about losing my asia open gazelle with the snake stamp last year . . . or whenever i lost it. i don't even remember exactly when/where it happened, it just sort of . . . was gone. it was a cfr glo, much flatter than the current runs and the plastic was nice and gummy too. anybody happen to know where to get one?

So is there anyone else bagging GStar Gazelles? I am loving it for the straight and turnover Gazelle shots and it is beating in very very slowly for GStar about 4 months in the bag at pretty much all wooded courses and no change in flight. I am not a big fan of GStar but these fly so nicely as an understable Gazelle they work perfectly with my Champs.

I have been. Had one in the bag for over a year now. Powered down straight shots and turnovers at full power. Best technical driver in my bag.

It's a great understable driver in gstar. I prefer star still though since it starts off more neutral and beats from there. Gstar gazelles fly similar to a pro leopard imo. I love to use them from a standsill on anhyzers and hyzerflips where normally I'd have to give my comet some extra juice.

I'm curious what the earliest run of champ/champish plastic that the Gazelle was run in. I've got a mint, 09-01-2002 cfr stamp from the southern national championships in Memphis, TN.

Others that might be even earlier?

I'm curious what the earliest run of champ/champish plastic that the Gazelle was run in. I've got a mint, 09-01-2002 cfr stamp from the southern national championships in Memphis, TN.

Others that might be even earlier?

Nope. thats it. There's a few champ gazelles from the 2002-2003 era. Almost all are cfr except for a small run of mini proto stars. Shortly after came the 11x.

Latest posts