• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Magic like wizard

is there a beadless challenger? i have a flx and its beaded

Frank_Delicious said:
Jesse B 707 said:
black udder said:
Jesse B 707 said:
gripline Spike?

No. Warlock. That's it. A more overstable Magic :p
I think id rather throw a spike than a warlock, those things just never worked for me

I never really got into a groove with the warlocks I tested. I think the problem was I was trying to throw it like it was much more understable than it actually is. It never really clicked for me that it is just as stable as a wizard.

You know, Frank, I'd agree here. The impression was that it was going to be like the Magic, but it really is quite overstable.

black udder said:
Frank_Delicious said:
Jesse B 707 said:
black udder said:
Jesse B 707 said:
gripline Spike?

No. Warlock. That's it. A more overstable Magic :p
I think id rather throw a spike than a warlock, those things just never worked for me

I never really got into a groove with the warlocks I tested. I think the problem was I was trying to throw it like it was much more understable than it actually is. It never really clicked for me that it is just as stable as a wizard.

You know, Frank, I'd agree here. The impression was that it was going to be like the Magic, but it really is quite overstable.

I gotta throw the Warlock against the Wizard at sea level.

To me, they are like this (when thrown medium power):

Wizard - hard desire to fade from release.
Warlock - dead straight with a hard desire to fade as it loses speed.