• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Magnets

money 21 said:
what do you other magnet throwers use in the wind? had the first really windy day since i switched to magnets and the wind kicked my ass in the short game.
I carried a Banger-GT along with my Magnets for windy putts and approaches.

I carry three magnets. One fresh, one slightly worn and one really worn. I do have a zone in the bag that I can putt with as well but prefer not too. I am still trying to sort out my putter situation and so I may add a Judge into the mix for windy duties.

i grabbed a gold money putter and put it in the bag will give it a try. i carry 2 magnets in the bag a floppy soft and a really firm soft used only for putting. also have an aero in the bag.

money 21 said:
what do you other magnet throwers use in the wind? had the first really windy day since i switched to magnets and the wind kicked my ass in the short game.

Either a fresh Banger or a Zone.

money 21 said:
i grabbed a gold money putter and put it in the bag will give it a try. i carry 2 magnets in the bag a floppy soft and a really firm soft used only for putting. also have an aero in the bag.
I just bought an Aero. It will battle for a spot with my Dart. Aero was my first putter, but it was borrowed and I eventually gave it back. I ended up missing it.

i've been throwing these beauties since i started playing this game over 11 years ago. i don't think i'll ever change putters. black mags in the winter, white in the summer. have yourselves a nice dang night