• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Maple Hill Open

Val is under par after the 1st round! But the big story is Catrina birdieing the last 6 holes!

somehow unlikely that she birdied 16... but perhaps it's not 515 ft... or she had a hell of a throw in.

Got some local GA boys up there and hoping them the best!! Matt Dollar, Phillip Tyler Belt, and Bryan Gort....shoot em up fellas!

Nothing is going to change about the signal out there. I'm not even sure why they are trying to do live when they clearly don't have the bandwidth. Just makes things look bad.

actually working OK on my phone w/ WiFi. But...and I mean this with many thanks for everyone that's doing work to stream this broadcast...but, live DG with one camera can turn into a ZZZZZZ fest pretty quick.

The between-hole montages of past blow-up holes is a good partial fix, though.

I've watched 30 minutes of coverage with no lag. Camera is a bit shaky at times, and they have a lot of work to do to match the Finns, but this is WAY better coverage than DiscGolfPlanet.tv. Nice work SmashBoxxtv and Terry! :clap:

Pretty impressive "1st competitive tourney round of the year", 3 under by Cam Colglazier

Latest posts