• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Maple Hill Open

I just dont see why live streaming is really important. There are very few people who can devote four hours of thier time in the middle of the day, to watching disc golf. I gotta job, so realtime is not something I can enjoy.
But there is an audience for it. Nothing compares to watching live and engaging in chat with people in real time. Reacting to the action and commentary with other fans.

The experience cannot be recreated with a VoD and YouTube comments.

I enjoy live coverage immensely. No need to worry about spoilers (this board is TERRIBLE with spoiling results in the video threads). Plus, its fun to crack a beer and enjoy the leisurely pace of a live round with top-level talent and good commentary.

I also have a job that lets me get away with keeping up a live stream in the background. Your mileage may vary.

"There are very few people who can devote four hours of thier time in the middle of the day.."

I tend to start watching 1-2 hours late and fast forward through all the slow parts and usually end up live for the last few holes! Works....perfectly. ;)

"There are very few people who can devote four hours of thier time in the middle of the day.."

I tend to start watching 1-2 hours late and fast forward through all the slow parts and usually end up live for the last few holes! Works....perfectly. ;)

This.

The recently posted Memorial coverage, edited, produced properly, and with McBeasty doing the commentary, was a billion times more entertaining. Please just give me more of this. ( A second camera covering the landing zone of the drives would have been nice, but I'm just nitpicking now )