• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Massive Grip A Series Price Drop

How do you know when yours will be delivered? I placed my order and under my account, I can view the receipt for my order. But it only says that its "processed". Doesn't have any information on any shipping or tracking numbers...
I received an e-mail Wed, notifying me my order was processed, another on Fri, when my order was completed, and a 3rd on Fri with a tracking # and link for tracking updates.

Hmmm....I never got an e-mail. And now that I think about it, when I placed the order, it said something like "order declined, reason: credit card accepted". At first I thought it didn't go through, but looking through my account order history it showed a receipt for my order, complete with order id, and "order status: processed".

I should definitely have gotten any e-mail though?

Junk email folder?

^^^^^^^this could be it
when the info for my wifes came, my email said

I double checked my junk mail folder. Nothing.

What do you mean by fraudulent detection checks? Does that mean the order wasn't actually declined? Or that the "receipt" i am viewing isn't real?

I double checked my junk mail folder. Nothing.

What do you mean by fraudulent detection checks? Does that mean the order wasn't actually declined? Or that the "receipt" i am viewing isn't real?

thats just what my email said about the stuff being sent from grip
it was still all there, but i had to do some extra clicking to read it

I personally like the gray/black better, but I ordered the all black for a winter bag/stormtrooper bag.

Trying to decide on all black or the black/grey. Which one looks better in person? Of course this is personal opinion...Leaning towards all black though.

i have had/prefer black and grey for a while, my wife just ordered all black
(i think, so we dont match:p)

thats just what my email said about the stuff being sent from grip
it was still all there, but i had to do some extra clicking to read it

Well no e-mails received....they haven't responded by inquiry e-mail, but my order status has changed from "processed" to "printed", so that's gotta be good, right?

Well no e-mails received....they haven't responded by inquiry e-mail, but my order status has changed from "processed" to "printed", so that's gotta be good, right?

sounds like the shipping label is printed and it will go out tomorrow

if nothing else, tomorrow (well, today) is Monday and you should hear back from grip or it should be easier to contact them.

I got all the confirmation emails and what not, and my status just went to printed as well. Our bags should go out today.

sounds like the shipping label is printed and it will go out tomorrow
whoa, whoa, whoa guess master. that's NOT the shipping label printed notification. when the shipping label is printed he'll get notification including shipping info.

"printed" means the order passed and is now in a physical stack of papers for the dudes to process. they've been rocking through the volume very well during this sale.

Last edited:
Thanks...that's all I wanted to know. Okay less paranoid now about not getting my bag XD

I would definitely contact Grip. I ordered mine Thursday (Thanksgiving) night, got an email Friday confirming the order, & another email later Friday from Fed Ex with the tracking number. It's on the truck for delivery today, I definitely can't complain about shipping time!!

Well, guess what was waiting for me on my front porch when I got home today? :D
Two days ahead of the scheduled delivery date! :clap: Can't wait to try this bag out!

Sun king hasn't sent me my tracking email yet but it IS apparently on the way.

I received no confirmation, just a tracking number from "Customer Service of Customer Service". I assume it's from Grip. I should get it on Wednesday. :hfive: