• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Massive Grip A Series Price Drop

Mine was supposed to get here Wednesday. As I looked at the Fedex page telling me that it would get here then I heard someone knocking on the door only to find the Fedex guy with my bag. Needless to say I was very happy!

Okay so I was an idiot. I never checked my account information. I actually wrote my e-mail as [email protected]

Lol, anyways, its all been fixed and I'll be getting my shipping information soon. If anything, all this paranoia and worrying really shows me how much I wanted this bag XD

I never really wanted a backpack bag until I saw Heavy's on the course the other day. They're fancy. All I had seen before is the Ranger, and those things are about as horrendous looking as physically possible. It looks like my grandma took one of her quilts and macramed me a special frisbee golf bag.

I never really wanted a backpack bag until I saw Heavy's on the course the other day. They're fancy. All I had seen before is the Ranger, and those things are about as horrendous looking as physically possible. It looks like my grandma took one of her quilts and macramed me a special frisbee golf bag.

For 75 bucks cheaper than the grip a launch price, the ranger is a very capable bag. I wore one for a few minutes and was blown away at how light and balanced it was. Plus the large upper storage makes a great place for coats or sweatshirts. However, when the bags are priced the same, as in this sale, there doesn't seem to be any comparison between the grip and the ranger.

This is why I bought a grip, but the ranger is a nice bag, still, and ogio is well known for quality, so I wouldn't crap on that bag too much.

Got mine today. Black and Gray.
Sitting at my house and here I am at work.
I think the clock has stopped several times today.
Come on, 5pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are definitely fancy. The way I've been playing lately, I feel like a fraud owning one, but oh well.

The deal is on till New Year's! Get one!

Just came home from a LONG ass day at work only to see my GRIP had been delivered. Talk about CRAZY fast shipping. I got the black on black and it is such a sic looking bag. I love it. Too bad there is six inches of snow on the damn ground.

Still waiting... But getting excited because it is getting closer. I have a terrible bad habit of ordering stuff on Friday afternoon and then having to deal with the weekend lag-time.

now we wait for the catalyst to show up to see which one the wife wants to keep and which one to sell

I had a hard time telling my wife to save all the original packaging the grip A came in.
(Just in case she likes the catalyst better)
Ya just never know with a woman, the gray/lime color may be more important than comfort.

Craptastic day at work, hoping to come home to my new bag...No Dice.

Good news is that tomorrow will be another craptastic day at work and the joy that only a new bag can bring will be on my front porch when I get home.

Craptastic day at work, hoping to come home to my new bag...

i had a similar day except my bag was here and my new pair of keens a day early. so at least it end well!