• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Massive thread containing every possible 3-disc combination for your review

Oops lol. I made this account to start this thread too... I will bump his.

honestly it might not be a bad idea for a mod to make a sticky for how to search for threads, i know it would of helped me when i first started reading these forums

honestly it might not be a bad idea for a mod to make a sticky for how to search for threads, i know it would of helped me when i first started reading these forums
The search function is available to almost every forum. Despite being a noob to these forums I have used the internet before. I assumed this thread had been made before but not quite that recently lol. I didn't see it in Gen Dis because I assumed it would be in the Equipment forum.

Carry on gents, or mods delete. No Biggie.

star mako/buzzz

sidewinder or valk/ Disc craft XL

Boss/surge ss or nuke

or maybe a lat 64 disc instead of the last option. my buddy beats me mercilessly with one disc. he started playing like that 11 years ago. carries one spare but its only if he loses his primary. 3 discs is what i want to play real rounds with when i get better but for now I like to throw 5 plus drives a hole when I go out solo. I have gotten a lot better this way.

No no I came off a little more sarcastic than I intended.

Also I would like to add that list of threads on the first page are from 2 or more years ago, sans the first one listed. I think rocthecourse is reaching a little.

Latest posts