• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

McBeasts Signature Disc

PMcbeth was using P2s for a minute, then in the vid with the Ricos he had black stiff DX Aviar P&A in the bag, but the purple putter he was using at Worlds, was it a Big Bead Aviar? Thanks!

PMcbeth was using P2s for a minute, then in the vid with the Ricos he had black stiff DX Aviar P&A in the bag, but the purple putter he was using at Worlds, was it a Big Bead Aviar? Thanks!

Yeah, pretty sure those were KC Aviars.

from the DD site:

IN THE BAG:
• 11x Teebirds
• 11x Firebirds
• Boss
• Destroyers
• Beast
• Sidewinder
• DX Rocs
• KC Aviars

.. hmm c'mon McBeth Sidewinder.. doubt you guys would but i would be happy lol :)

the "in the bag" link i posted, he had:

destroyers
pd
firebirds
teebird
eagles
gator
rocs
P2
P&A aviars

My guess is that he'll recycle a World Champ disc but in a different plastic. I'm thinking a Star Teebird, Star Firebird, or maybe an Echo Destroyer. Pure speculation though.

I heard that feldberg got the Boss because when he won his champ he was using a proto Boss that didn't even have a stamp yet and dominated with it so he put his name on it. That's what i've been told. no idea if it's true.

the "in the bag" link i posted, he had:

destroyers
pd
firebirds
teebird
eagles
gator
rocs
P2
P&A aviars

He was throwing champ roadrunners last weekend when he was in Pittsburgh. He said he knows what disc hes going to get just can't say

He did say in the interview that he was throwing a lot of Rocs and Aviars. I'm willing to bet it'll be an Aviar of some sort. Final Answer.