• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

McBeasts Signature Disc

I forgot about the p&a avair, yea that would make a good one for him

It will probably be something different than what he throws.................Feldberg got the boss.......what was that all about?

Dominator, he should roll the dice and gamble and hope it will be a good seller. The better the disc sells the more money you make. If you wonder why Feldberg took the Boss it was probably because he was smart enough to realize that it would be a good seller.

Eh, I don't think they should give out signature discs to guys that have only one World Championship. Val Jenkins won 3 in a row and she got snubbed. Elaine King has won about 5 Worlds (6 if you count her master's win) and nobody really knows who she is. I'm happy for McBeth. He's a nice guy but one championship doesn't really get you signature discs. 3+ championships deserves sig discs.

just my opinion

I agree Val has gotten snubbed. Elaine King as well. However, I think champs deserve sig discs. That INCLUDES Val and Elaine. I mean it would be really easy to give Val her Starfire. I mean they keep coming out with new discs, it would be really easy to give each champ one. Avery and Dave have one each and they got one.