• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

McBeasts Signature Disc

It will probably be something different than what he throws.................Feldberg got the boss.......what was that all about?

Because the Boss flies off the shelves faster than stores can re-stock them. It's not about what the person throws, it's about marketing and getting a piece of the profit from each sale of the disc.

Both the Innova team page and the DD team page list the Sidewinder as a disc in his bag. No one has that as a signature disc yet...

my money is on a new mold like the Dominator

or a new type of Aviar. A stiff pro P&A(think yeti type plastic) is something folks have been asking Innova about for a while

But, you hate to give the Roc away ... eventually Will's gonna win one and he will get the Roc. Wait a minute... he'll probably get a new run of Vipers!! :)

or a new type of Aviar. A stiff pro P&A(think yeti type plastic) is something folks have been asking Innova about for a while

This sounds the best to me so far. I use Ions, but I bet these would feel amazing!

I am calling his sig disc as the new driver Innova comes out with at some point this year which will be a knockoff of a Rampage with a 14, 5, -1, 4 as his sig disc. They see how sales are with the rampage and imagine if Innova has the same disc with McBeths name on it, will fly off shelves.

No way on the Roc. KC keeps it and gets another, I could see 12+1x so as to avoid 13, then 14 next year.

The recent trend has been new and fast discs so the Dominator definitely makes sense. I don't know if a 1x winner can get an Aviar, even if it is P&A. Either way, I will buy one and props to Paul.