• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

McBeasts Signature Disc

you would think it is something he throws (if history is any indicator)

Aviar P & A - maybe a custom line or something

From Innova's website, I saw he throws: Aviar, Roc, TeeBird, Firebird, Roadrunner, and Destroyer. Only thing not "taken" is the Roadrunner. Wonder if he'll snag that. It's not an extremely popular disc, but it gets a lot of love from the people who do throw it.

Eh, I don't think they should give out signature discs to guys that have only one World Championship. Val Jenkins won 3 in a row and she got snubbed. Elaine King has won about 5 Worlds (6 if you count her master's win) and nobody really knows who she is. I'm happy for McBeth. He's a nice guy but one championship doesn't really get you signature discs. 3+ championships deserves sig discs.

just my opinion

Val has said that she wont get a disc until she wins her fourth. Des and Juliana didnt get one till their fourth and innova doesnt want to offend anyone

in a "in the bag" vid recently, paul had along with others listed a P2, an R-Pro Roc for upshots, eagles, and a PD.

Let's give him the Innova Quiver

quiver_800.jpg

Think Innova would be dumb not to try and market Paul and give him a signature disc. Unlike Feldberg, Avery, Climo etc he doesn't carry the prima donna stigma and the few times I've seen him play he has been a class act and very nice guy. Think he is the most marketable player out there right now IMO. Plus he throws so effortlessly it's insane.

It took 30 posts for someone to beat me to it, but I still gotta throw it in because it was the first thing out of my mouth:

Give him a Groove. Innova's marketing gurus manage to sucker most noobs into buying that disc, but if they add a sig they've got a chance to sucker even more people out of their $15.

Or I've got a better idea:

Anyone who I play with has to drive exclusively with a Groove. This will boost my confidence astronomically and pretty much nix any chance I have of being beaten. I need the edge because I'm really not that good.

Tough to know what they'll do. His caliber of play merits something along the lines of a Teebird or Destroyer but he'll probably end up with some ****ty new disc.

I just cant see a McBeth Roadrunner or Sidewinder. A signature disc that he would only use for rollers :thmbdown:. Its tough for him to have one that he throws, considering everything he throws has Climo on it already. Feldberg doesn't throw Bosses but is probably making a lot of the sales. He could go that route and have the Dominator or the newest speed 14 that innova pops out. The discs I would like to see McBeth get would be an Xcal, Orc, or special run Aviar (there isn't a beadless aviar that has a signature on it)

I just cant see a McBeth Roadrunner or Sidewinder. A signature disc that he would only use for rollers :thmbdown:. Its tough for him to have one that he throws, considering everything he throws has Climo on it already. Feldberg doesn't throw Bosses but is probably making a lot of the sales. He could go that route and have the Dominator or the newest speed 14 that innova pops out. The discs I would like to see McBeth get would be an Xcal, Orc, or special run Aviar (there isn't a beadless aviar that has a signature on it)

I would actually buy 50

If anything he should have his signature on DX P&A Aviars and the ones he putts with are the SUPER SUPER stiff kind, when i first started playing the first putter i ever owned was a super stiff DX Aviar that was hard as a brick and i loved it. If his signature disc is the DX Aviar it has to be the super stiff kind that he likes and GUARANTEED they would be selling those cuz people are wanting innova to bring the stiff aviars back.:thmbup: