• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

McBeth’s Bag

ff1964

Saw McBeth using a Innova Discarrier bag at the HOFC. Was curious if this is his new bag of choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea, he seems to use a few different bags during the season. I thought it was cool to see the classic quads/discarrier setup.

I sometimes miss that type of bag, so much better overview and access to the discs

No doubt McBeth will soon be rocking one of these:

s-l1000.jpg

Grip made Discraft bags recently. I'm positive McBeth will be back with a Grip for the Memorial.

I think John from Upper Park is works for Discraft. Don't rule out that possibility. Also, I don't believe Grip makes the Discraft bags anymore, and when they did it was the Bx and Paul carried an Ax. They are still on the Discraft website, but not on the GripEQ website.

Last edited:
I think John from Upper Park is works for Discraft. Don't rule out that possibility. Also, I don't believe Grip makes the Discraft bags anymore, and when they did it was the Bx and Paul carried an Ax. They are still on the Discraft website, but not on the GripEQ website.

Is that a recent development? That's pretty cool.

Is that a recent development? That's pretty cool.

Here's the post on the UPD thread:
Thank you for your support! Upper Park is undergoing some changes in the next year. Hopefully this will open the doors to the Rebel updates I've been wanting to make! And order them in a new range of colors.

As some of you may have heard, I was hired last month as the new Director of Marketing at Discraft. :popcorn:

Has new meaning in light of recent events!

Mcbeths new sponsor is going to be Nike...

Yes but only for the clothes and possibly a disc golf bag that nobody else can buy for a few months and then when regular people can it will be the most expensive on the market.

If Nike starts making discs then Look out as they might buy the PDGA to have a disc with wing bigger then allowed for the rest of the competition and make discs, namely a putter stiffer then allowed even stiffer then the G9i Wizard and so stiff that in winter at 0 F the disc is almost 100% guaranteed to shatter on the chains of basket when putting normally unless disc is as durable as a G9i Wizard or even more durable.

Yes but only for the clothes and possibly a disc golf bag that nobody else can buy for a few months and then when regular people can it will be the most expensive on the market.

If Nike starts making discs then Look out as they might buy the PDGA to have a disc with wing bigger then allowed for the rest of the competition and make discs, namely a putter stiffer then allowed even stiffer then the G9i Wizard and so stiff that in winter at 0 F the disc is almost 100% guaranteed to shatter on the chains of basket when putting normally unless disc is as durable as a G9i Wizard or even more durable.

Hey look everyone Casey's back.

Nike buy the PDGA. Trololololol

Hey look everyone Casey's back.

Nike buy the PDGA. Trololololol

Nike did it with the shoes they made for Jorden, paying off the NBA for the fine he had for not having enough white on his shoes. The NBA soon overturned the odd rule so I wonder what happend. Most of that was a joke with the Discs but I do belive that Nike might make a disc golf Bag, backpack style that is prototypes for McBeth until a version he is 100% happy with is made and then supply the clothing and shoes then start making shoes specific for disc golf wear.

Latest posts