• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Medium Pure

I will try the pure one last time with this medium. Sounds great, but my anodes will not budge. If anything can push them out it would be the pure.

I will try the pure one last time with this medium. Sounds great, but my anodes will not budge. If anything can push them out it would be the pure.

I just revisited my Anode this weekend for putting and approaching and had good results. Made some good shots and putts with it. Gonna try a Pure and see what happens.

I have been using a heavier Mercy in Zero Hard but, it has beaten to be really understable for my approach shots. Love the feel but, the chains work on that plastic. When I first got it is was money straight when thrown with a little snap, now it has a little out and back flight now. Not saying that it is bad, just like some straightness on approach.

Being new to dg I've been experimenting with which putter to use. I think the pure is my favorite so far! I've got to grab one of these!

Ordered one.. but I wont ever get to hold it'

Smoke better look like smoke and not just a fancy name for grey.

Just got my black med pure with gold stamp. Gorgeous. Definately doesnt feel like a ZH with more flex. It actually feels more similar to some EZE Pures that I have, both in tackiness, flexibility and feel. Honestly, im sure this will change with a quick bath and some dirt. Love the flex in these. Its not stiff, but it is stiffer than I expected. It feels like a slightly gooeyer version of my beat ZH.

Got mine today...Plastic feels great, but the rim feels different. Pics related: Zero Soft on right, Zero Medium on left. PLH is lower as well. Not really sure how that affects a putter, just thought it was interesting

IMG_20131127_183604_zps083ff39a.jpg

IMG_20131127_184250_zps50048723.jpg

Home my medium I just ordered is a little more finished that that one. Looks like the QC dept slept on that one.

Home my medium I just ordered is a little more finished that that one. Looks like the QC dept slept on that one.

What do you mean by finished? If you mean the stamp, it's supposed to look like that...

What do you mean by finished? If you mean the stamp, it's supposed to look like that...

All the flashing left on the parting line and on the bottom of the rim. Looks like the thing will need to be sanded up before you ever throw it.

All the flashing left on the parting line and on the bottom of the rim. Looks like the thing will need to be sanded up before you ever throw it.

It doesn't have any more than any other new Pure I've gotten, especially the softs (the soft on the right has only been used a couple times on the practice basket). If anything, it has a little less flashing than the soft.

It doesn't have any more than any other new Pure I've gotten, especially the softs (the soft on the right has only been used a couple times on the practice basket). If anything, it has a little less flashing than the soft.

This. All Pures look like that.

Latest posts