• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Merced, CA unofficial Disc golf Course. WHAT, anyone

Seems a bit weird to have a hole in the middle of the quad. I thought that was for streaking:
streaker-streaking-naked-man-arrested.jpg

Cal State San Marcos has a few holes in the quad area.

I'm not sure a disc golf course is a good enough reason to go to Merced. It would have to be one hell of a course. Used to just drive as fast as I could through the wasteland known as the central valley.

I've never heard of one existing and know a few locals there that would have informed me of such a thing.:\

Meced does have a 9 hole course but I'm ot sure if it's near the college. Pretty easy, open course on grass.
However, they did win the DGA disc golf course give away. So, the fellas up there have 9 awesome baskets to add to the 9 holes already there. Us in the Cental Valley of Ca, held our CVS finals at there 18 hole layout. The Meced disc golf club is just waiting for final approval to install the baskets. The new 18 hole layout utilizes the exising baskets on the grass and the new holes are awesome throwing over a creek several times through the eucalyptus trees.
You can google merced disc golf to find their local website for more info

I pass through there all the time and I have never played the course your asking about nor can I confirm its existence. I have spoken to a ton of folks out there and not one has mentioned that course but that's not to say that its not there.

Anyone know the president of Merced's disc golf club? We need to ask him if there's one.

Does anyone know for sure?

Latest posts