• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Millennium and Hyzer Bomb partnership

Not really. There were no definitive answers.

Just more of the same; should be, might be, maybe, don't know.

I agree that it was professional, but the lack of communication in general is inexcusable. Their post should have said, "sorry, we don't actually work often."

By the sounds of it, they don't check the forums, email or Facebook not do they respond to their customers.

It's something but it's certainly not enough.

im in no way afflilated with Hyzer Bomb or Millenium but i do know Wes and Jeremy being from the same area. I will tell you that they do have full time jobs and families and one of them has toddler so im sure that takes up time from disc golf related items. Along with TD several state and out of state tournaments. So just because they dont troll the dgcr forums does not mean that they dont care. I'm sure information is limited to them and they do the best they can when that information is provided. Again im not supporting anything that has happened, im just looking at it from a different angle.

I have a great relationship with these guys but also know they are always crazy busy. I'm sure if they had relevant information, then so would all of you. Running your own business ain't easy, lighten up fellas. These things take a lot of time, just chill and I bet you get taken care of at first opportunity. J/s

^ yeah, there are only 4 guys that are complaining and I'm pretty sure one guy doesn't even own a Flak3 bag. I love my Flak3 and have not had any of the problems a couple are complaining about.

It definitely sucks being left hanging, or feeling that way, but these are just two guys trying to make a positive contribution, not like they have an entire customer service staff dedicated to answering questions for their company.

I bet they'll make things right, given enough time...which unfortunately may take months instead of days, but that's what happens when you rely on outside vendors sometimes.

Personally, I cannot wait to get my Flak in December! I still have not had a perfect bag/backpack (and I doubt one exists), but I have tried these out and definitely like the Flak and the HyzerBomb guys (Wes & Jeremy) enough to make it my bag of choice. I had a Grip EQ and like this one much more, way roomier.

Last edited:
^ yeah, there are only 4 guys that are complaining and I'm pretty sure one guy doesn't even own a Flak3 bag. I love my Flak3 and have not had any of the problems a couple are complaining about.

Our complaints are legit and have not been addressed. I am pretty sure that anyone who does not notice the plastic sheeting stabbing them in the back is either really short or obese.

Our complaints are legit and have not been addressed. I am pretty sure that anyone who does not notice the plastic sheeting stabbing them in the back is either really short or obese.

Lol nope. 6'1" 200lbs at 10% body fat. The plastic hasn't bothered me ever, and honestly don't know how it could bother anyone.

Come on HB! Looks like at least a few are awaiting the 3rd run upgrade info!

The top storage area on mine is definitely sweet. Comparing that to a friend's new A-series and the Flak definitely has it beat in that area.

I have realized that the problems with my bag are minor in the scheme of things after playing more rounds. However it would be nice not to have to decide what to put in the top compartment based mostly on weight and a fear of eminent collapse. My makeshift anti-poke bottom setup isn't winning any style points either or getting many customers for HB in my area after I explain the reason for it.

Since it has been several weeks with no reply from them, I have given up mostly on being fully satisfied with my purchase, and just telling people that ask me just to drop the extra cash on a Grip or Mahal.

If u want a solution look mine up on page 26 of this thread. It has worked perfectly for me. It fixed both minor problems and the bag is perfection now. I could put bricks in the top compartment and be fine, I usually put extra beer there though. Its a cheap easy permenant fix if u are gonna keep this bag. :)

Despite the crazy ice storms that rolled over Dallas, we have the majority of grey/green bags shipped. We hoped to get the rest out today, but it looks like our shipment was delayed and it will be Friday before we can resupply the grey/green pre-orders. Fear not, a BIG part already went out and only a few remain.

Grey/Red bags should be shipping December 17/18 to ensure they arrive before Christmas. We will do everything in our power to make that happen for you guys.

Purple bags will be delayed 2 days and shipping Dec 27th due to the short Holiday week.
After that, we should be in full stock for the next few months and be off pre-orders!

Once again, we want to thank you guys and gals big time for supporting us and understanding the crazy holiday schedule. Like always, feel free to email us if you have any questions or need anything. [email protected] and [email protected]
We hope you all have a great Christmas.
Throw Discs - Drop Bombs

I would send them an email. I dont think they respond a whole lot on forums.

Yep, already did. I just thought since they posted here today I might be able to get a quick response. Again, Wes has been nothing but helpful in this process so I've got an email into him now.

Yep, already did. I just thought since they posted here today I might be able to get a quick response. Again, Wes has been nothing but helpful in this process so I've got an email into him now.

Did you get a response on that email Golden Tuna? If you did, what did they say?

I received an email couple weeks ago from Wes (after 3 more if my emails) saying rah I could print out A return shipping label. I printed it out and shipped off my bag the following day. I emailed him the night my bag should have arrived back into his hands and then again the following day. A third email finally got me a reply about five or six days later saying that millennium had drop-shipped my bag to me. He stated that he was "waiting for the tracking number from millennium." I haven't heard anything back yet...that was Monday 12/23. Now I absolutely realize that it is the holidays and people are busy but I would hope that in the course of 5 to 6 days he would have received the tracking number for a package that had already shipped. I am really hoping to get my bag within the next few days and I will post what I think I'm here. I really think it's too bad that I only get a response every two or three emails from them but maybe it's because being in the sales world I am accustomed to replying to emails as soon as I get them. Regardless, I am happy that Hyzer bomb did not charge me anything to swap out my bag. Let's just hope the new and improved bag is exactly that